Disney Cruise Swap : Final details

The earlier the better. I leave for Disney in a few weeks :Pinkbounc , and I want to be able to send them out as soon as I return. So if they come in early they won't be held at the post office.

Cyndi princess:

Was there going to be a round two of a Disney Cruise swap after this one is finished? I don't want to sign myself up for two many swaps....at one time...but I'd love to do another Cruise swap... :goodvibes.

I'm done too! I'll get mine in the mail this week.

I had so much fun doing the frames but I have to say, some of the pieces on the stickers came undone, I reattached with adhesive, but I am worried how they will travel, I just hope the frames make the trip well.

4ltlTinks your package came in today. Loved everything. And thanks for the little extra's. Can't wait to finally go on a cruise and use my stuff. I have been working this week on my Disney album, and the swap stuff has really made my job a lot easier. Has anyone else sent a package out ? I want to be on the look-out.

Cyndi princess:

I only got to send mine out yesterday so it should be there within 8 days (from Canada).

I got mine sent off today priority, so it should be there soon, thanks Cyndi, Angel

Diana Lyn and Missmulan I recieved your packages today.

Cyndi princess:

I sent my package out yesterday priority mail.

Thanks for doing the coordination of the swap, Cyndi. :flower:

I recieved packages from Em, Lisa, Angelmom and Limmer. Thanks ladies. Great job.

DisneyCyndi princess:

Any packages coming in anytime soon ? I just wanted to remind you all I would be at WDW the last week in May and if you think the package won't get to me before then please hold on to it until the 1st. Thanks,

Cyndi princess:

I'm getting there. I have all the pieces cut. Assembly is just taking some time because a certain little baby isn't giving me much time to spend in my scrapping room. I hope to have everything finished by this weekend though.

Pooey.... I'm working hard on getting this swap done. I got all the paper and ideas. I just need to start cutting it all out. But we leave for Disneyworld on Friday and won't be back until the 22nd. So, when to you leave? Otherwise, I'll overnight it on 31st so, you get it by the 1st.

Thanks,
Tina

We will be there Memorial Day weekend. And traveling home on the 1st. So if they start coming in on the 2nd that will work. I will be stopping mail on the 26th.

Cyndi princess:

Hey Cyndi! Please answer this for me? Have I lost my mind completely or is this swap not DUE until June?
Are all these goody goodies :rotfl: Blessed with nothing but TIME to get this stuff to you almost a month early? Good lord! I better get busy!
Have a great time in Disney!
Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter