Disney dangled the visual weinee & Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! 10/26

Awesome bus luck but what a bummer that you missed Hunter in the show. :cool1: :sad2:

Hopefully it will still be there next May so he can try again. I'm going to try an catch the show one more time this year just in case it does go away. I haven't seen it since 2011.

You'll be there in just 2 days! Yay! :yay:

That bus timing was perfect! I was afraid you would miss hours on that run.

The last time we went my boyfriend was chosen to participate in that show. We were in the 2nd row and he is a natural performer and jumped right up when they asked for volunteers. He got picked immediately and had a great time. I too hope it's there when we go in late May so that he can volunteer again!

Such a bummer that you missed that. I would have sworn that I heard it was offically being closed soon, but then I thought the same thing of Lights Motors Action about a year ago and its still here so who knows maybe yall will get lucky. :confused3:thumbsup2

Atleast you ended up with good bus karma for the trip back to grab the meds.

Wow for good bus luck! Glad it didn't take too long!
But...
Awwww man! I can't believe you missed Hunter in Indiana Jones! Glad john got pictures for you though!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

That guy standing next to Hunter with the grey hair and beard -- He has "preacher" written all over him, lol. I'd love to know what he really does.

I've heard that a CM controls the Sword in the Stone, so if that CM happens to be in the area, he/she determines when the sword gets released.

Hope your grizzly turned into a teddy today.

Checkin in to see if you have transformed your Bear yet?
funny-animal-pictures-panda-bear1.jpg

Yep with my loud mouth??? yes i was picked for the show! :rotfl2:

Oh no! What are the odds of Hunter being chosen when you're not there. As a parent, I can understand you really wanting to see your kid doing something like that. But on the other hand, how great for Hunter to mark that off his Disney bucket list.:thumbsup2

I knew that I needed a laugh with the week we've had; and I just no to go to a Lisa TR as I always get one here.

I'm so sorry you missed Hunter, but so glad he got picked. Some of his poses have me :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: It sounds like he had the best time ever.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Indiana Jones AND Lights Motor Action are both going (along with Backstage Tour which is already closed) to make room for the Star Wars expansion. We got this first hand from the tour guide at the Animal Kingdom (and, no, CARSLAND is not in the future for the Studios).

Oh, and you made really great time going back to the resort and getting back to the Studios. :thumbsup2

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Indiana Jones AND Lights Motor Action are both going (along with Backstage Tour which is already closed) to make room for the Star Wars expansion. We got this first hand from the tour guide at the Animal Kingdom (and, no, CARSLAND is not in the future for the Studios).

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan (I've never seen it! :eek:) but I think this might be a good move. It will be nice to freshen up DHS which is always a half-day park for me.

I plan to cross ToT off my bucket list next trip. I've gotten so close then walked out right before to the chicken elevator!

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan (I've never seen it! :eek:) but I think this might be a good move. It will be nice to freshen up DHS which is always a half-day park for me.

I plan to cross ToT off my bucket list next trip. I've gotten so close then walked out right before to the chicken elevator!

I am not a fan either, but they definitely need something more for the boys with all the princess stuff, etc. DHS barebly makes a half day for us too.

You best TOT off your list. If Lisa can do it, so can you. :)

Awww how sad that you missed Hunter being chosen for the show! He looks like he really did a great job! :thumbsup2 And he definitely looks like he enjoyed it!

You had great pixie dust with the quick buses! Hope the rest of your day is uneventful!

OH NO!!!!!! I seriously can't believe you missed Hunter in the IJ show. That is such a bummer. But at least John got good pictures of him. I always wondered if they were real extras of people plants in the audience. Very cool! I'm so glad Hunter's exuberant animal noises earned him a roll in the show. Seriously COOL!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Oh I hate that you missed Hunter being an extra. We have never got to see the Indiana Jones show. We don't get much done at HS we are just not very good at getting around that park. I've gotten behind on your report. A couple of your post aren't showing up on my I Pad so I'm going to have to sit at the computer and go through your post. I need to take notes on getting around Hollywood Studios.

Finally got myself caught up....and I can't even remember half the things I wanted to comment on.
I loved that you people watched at the MK. My mom and I did a lot of that this trip and it was very entertaining. Occassionally we would make us stories about them too.
How cool for Hunter to have been chosen. I am hoping it stays for a little longer too as we have not yet been there for years. I don't think Claire has ever seen it. We tried in March but it was full each time we went by.

I was chosen to participate in Indiana Jones 2 years ago and boy did my kids think that was awesome! can't wait for the day they are old enough to be chosen.

Omg omg omg!!!! That's awesome that Hunter was in the stunt show! Sorry you didn't get to see it. The photos were great, though!

That bus timing was perfect! I was afraid you would miss hours on that run.

The last time we went my boyfriend was chosen to participate in that show. We were in the 2nd row and he is a natural performer and jumped right up when they asked for volunteers. He got picked immediately and had a great time. I too hope it's there when we go in late May so that he can volunteer again!

The bus rides were so short and I couldn't believe that I made it back so quickly.

How cool that he was chosen! I love that Disney gets the audience to participate in several different attractions.

Such a bummer that you missed that. I would have sworn that I heard it was offically being closed soon, but then I thought the same thing of Lights Motors Action about a year ago and its still here so who knows maybe yall will get lucky. :confused3:thumbsup2

Atleast you ended up with good bus karma for the trip back to grab the meds.

That's what I was thinking....that I heard it was closing but then didn't hear anything else about it.:confused3

Wow for good bus luck! Glad it didn't take too long!
But...
Awwww man! I can't believe you missed Hunter in Indiana Jones! Glad john got pictures for you though!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I couldn't believe that it took me just 2 minutes to get to the resort. It was a super quick bus ride.

Yay for John remembering to take pictures!

That guy standing next to Hunter with the grey hair and beard -- He has "preacher" written all over him, lol. I'd love to know what he really does.

I've heard that a CM controls the Sword in the Stone, so if that CM happens to be in the area, he/she determines when the sword gets released.

Hope your grizzly turned into a teddy today.

He does look like a preacher now that you mention it.

I've heard that too about the sword in the stone. I guess they just like to see me making a fool of myself and that's why I've never pulled it out. :lmao:

WOOOOHOOOO! Hunter got picked!! :cool1:
I've never seen that show, I wonder if it will still be there when we go back? :confused3
And great bus pixie dust, can't beat that! :)

Checkin in to see if you have transformed your Bear yet?
funny-animal-pictures-panda-bear1.jpg

Yep with my loud mouth??? yes i was picked for the show! :rotfl2:

Don't I wish that he had gotten into a better mood! He is a grump approximately 99.9% of the time. The other .1% he is asleep. :lmao:

Oh no! What are the odds of Hunter being chosen when you're not there. As a parent, I can understand you really wanting to see your kid doing something like that. But on the other hand, how great for Hunter to mark that off his Disney bucket list.:thumbsup2

Hunter had to tell me every single detail of what they did, where he stood, etc. At least I heard all about it.

I knew that I needed a laugh with the week we've had; and I just no to go to a Lisa TR as I always get one here.

I'm so sorry you missed Hunter, but so glad he got picked. Some of his poses have me :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: It sounds like he had the best time ever.

Oh, and you made really great time going back to the resort and getting back to the Studios. :thumbsup2

I figured that was the case. I've been hearing the rumors for a while now and it sounds like they are going to come to fruition. I do not like Star Wars but I know that a whole lot of people are going to go nuts over the new land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter