***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belle0101 said:
Here's one of the shirts we finished today:
P1000551.jpg

It looks better than the photo came out. It says "Mission Mickey". DS10 is thrilled with it! The design is from Midnite's site.

My apologies for not taking a better picture but it's past my bedtime and I need to tear myself away from this thread! I've checked it way too many times today. :wave2:

Came out GREAT! Glad to see they are working on orange (my DS's favorite color!)

julia & nicks mom said:
Belle - that does look awesome!!

Okay everyone

LISTEN UP!!!

I have two very important announecments:

1. Baloo is working on a design gallery for us - if you want your designs included - you must email her the URL - she will be posting her email
shortly!! If you don't post it now - you will be sad when it goes up and your shirts aren't in there!!! Of course -we can add on to it later!!

2. I want to know when you will all be in WDW wearing these shirts!! So let's all post our dates and if you want your resort!

I'll start: Oct 7-16 Wilderness Lodge Villas

::MickeyMo September 27 - Oct 1. Pop Century :Pinkbounc

julia & nicks mom said:
2. I want to know when you will all be in WDW wearing these shirts!! So let's all post our dates and if you want your resort!

We are going September 2nd thru 11th and staying at Pop Century! :Pinkbounc

Nov 29-Dec 7 at the Grand Floridian with my fabulous Christmas GF shirt Midnite made me!

Belle0101 said:
P1000551.jpg

It looks better than the photo came out. It says "Mission Mickey". DS10 is thrilled with it! The design is from Midnite's site.

My apologies for not taking a better picture but it's past my bedtime and I need to tear myself away from this thread! I've checked it way too many times today. :wave2:

I think you told me, the puppy was a boy. Well, if he is, I'm thinking his name should be Bear......he looks like a bear cub!!!!! :dog:

I hope this helps people with mirror image.
Reverse.
I'm not sure if you can do this on all pc's. :badpc:
Here's how I do it.
1 right click on your image.
2 click on edit.
3 click on flip/rotate (set on flip horizontal).
4 click on ok.
Good Luck
Don't ask me how I figured this out. :confused3
A lot of trial & error.
Boy do I mean a lot. :rotfl2:

julia & nicks mom said:
CONGRATS - YOU WERE POST #3000!!!!!!!!!!

I did not even notice. Wow. This thread has grown so big. I love it.

Jaame thanks for the people!!

Kate great idea on the dates. We actually will be at Ft. Wilderness cabins Oct 6-9 maybe we will run into each other. 6th for MNSSHP, 7th MK/MGM, 8th Epcot all day and 9th DAK in the morning before we leave for home. I have not figured out our shirt itinerary but I will post when I do.

Here is our Resort stay dates.
All Stars Music 10/22 - 10/29
Shades of Green 10/29 - 11/3
Port Orleans French Quarter 11/3 - 11/5
We will be wearing.
Pictures is down again.
What's going on with pictures?
Been down for a few days now.

hey i got a question for u guys... on this site http://corporate.disney.go.com/index.html there is an awesom pic of the castle of disneyland with all the characters (its a slideshow on the top of the page, the pic is after goofy in the car with a lil boy) do any of u know how to save it? its shown using shockwave i believe and i cant get it to save....just seeing if anyone else muight have an idea....thanks! :earsboy:

I did my youngest daughters shirt and it turned out awsome. It is so cool. I will prob. post pics later tomorrow some time. It's after 1 in the morning so I better quit well I'm ahead. I'll make more tomorrow.

Sorry for me being so excited; it's just that they turned out so nice. :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2:

fristbytte21 said:
hey i got a question for u guys... on this site http://corporate.disney.go.com/index.html there is an awesom pic of the castle of disneyland with all the characters (its a slideshow on the top of the page, the pic is after goofy in the car with a lil boy) do any of u know how to save it? its shown using shockwave i believe and i cant get it to save....just seeing if anyone else muight have an idea....thanks! :earsboy:
disneylasnd.jpg

WDW1st-timers said:
I did my youngest daughters shirt and it turned out awsome. It is so cool. I will prob. post pics later tomorrow some time. It's after 1 in the morning so I better quit well I'm ahead. I'll make more tomorrow.

Sorry for me being so excited; it's just that they turned out so nice. :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Can't wait to see them!!

Belle0101 said:
P1000551.jpg

That is so cool! I'm so glad you posted!!

Oct. 10-15 Boardwalk!!

MNSSHP Oct. 11 & 13! Double the fun!

Hey J&N We will be there at the same time!! I will be looking for these shirts every where!!

I've been playing with the 26 days of PhotoImpact that I have left. (Then I have to wait until after our Oct. trip to buy the real thing!)

Here's my latest creation:

chrome64 said:
Oct. 10-15 Boardwalk!!

MNSSHP Oct. 11 & 13! Double the fun!

Hey J&N We will be there at the same time!! I will be looking for these shirts every where!!

I've been playing with the 26 days of PhotoImpact that I have left. (Then I have to wait until after our Oct. trip to buy the real thing!)

Here's my latest creation:

I like it -

I am so jealousBoardwalk is by far my favorite - but Wilderness lodge is our home DVC resort - so we decided we should give it a try -

DH and I are both much more Boardwalk sort of people - I am a bit of a princess and just LOVE the pampering feel of Boardwalk - I hate to camp and outdoorsy stuff - but I am going with an open mind because I have heard SO many great things about WL and I am sure my kids will love it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter