***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J&N's mom - Do you do all of your work in Photo Impact? Is that how you made the starburst behind tink? :confused3

Mom of 2 - Same question. you did the ones with the frames around Minnie, Mickey & others, as well as a starburst behind them? Where did you get the starburst & frames? :confused3

I am trying to do my own, and not ask others to do them for me, but need some "technical assistance" :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

You see it's my computer who is "challenged" not me. :rotfl2:

Thanks, Penny :wave:

I am so overwhelmed at all the creative designs on this thread. You all have my deepest admiration. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I have been busy downloading shirts, tinker1bell has been busy buying shirts, and we are getting together this week to actually iron on some transfers!!! :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :love:

We will be at POFQ from September 24th until October 2nd. :wave2: :wave2: With our golden ears and matching t-shirts, we should be very easy to pick out!!!

but we will be wearing your designs in both October and December:

BoardWalk Inn: October 19-23
Wilderness Lodge: December 19-26

Thanks to all of you talented and gracious designers who give of your time to make us all look good :goodvibes

julia & nicks mom said:
2. I want to know when you will all be in WDW wearing these shirts!! So let's all post our dates and if you want your resort!

I will be wearing them at the Beach Club Villas from December 21st - January 2nd.

julia & nicks mom said:
Belle - that does look awesome!!

Okay everyone

LISTEN UP!!!

I have two very important announecments:

1. Baloo is working on a design gallery for us - if you want your designs included - you must email her the URL - she will be posting her email
shortly!! If you don't post it now - you will be sad when it goes up and your shirts aren't in there!!! Of course -we can add on to it later!!

2. I want to know when you will all be in WDW wearing these shirts!! So let's all post our dates and if you want your resort!

I'll start: Oct 7-16 Wilderness Lodge Villas

Oct 4 - 11 POR

Don't have a URL to give to Baloo for the t-shirt designs.

We will be at POFQ from Dec 19-26. :Pinkbounc

julia & nicks mom said:
Belle - that does look awesome!!

Okay everyone

LISTEN UP!!!

I have two very important announecments:

1. Baloo is working on a design gallery for us - if you want your designs included - you must email her the URL - she will be posting her email
shortly!! If you don't post it now - you will be sad when it goes up and your shirts aren't in there!!! Of course -we can add on to it later!!

Ok, Sep. 23-28 all Star movies

OK - got new computer :earsboy:
Lost all disney data (forgot to transfer some files obviously before DH wiped the old one out) :confused3

BUT - finally was able to recreate someone else's design to suit DH. The learning curve is a lot HIGHER that I expected but I'm learning.
index.album

how do I get the picture to show up and not the link??

Ugh! I just spent 2 hours probably reading through these threads and another hour going to all the links that show you how to tie/dye the Mickey shirst...and after spending 5 hours actually doing them...they stink! :confused3 I used spray bottles and guess I didn't spray enough..but I went through 3 bottles for five shirst...maybe you should just pour the dye on them...it might work better...or better yet, I'm just not a tie/dyer...they still can be salvaged though, I'me going to a craft store and buying craft ink and then stamping our design on there! :)

So next month I'll post pictures of us wearing the worst tie/dye shirts ever made! :) It really looks like I had a painting accident...my hat is off to all you great crafty folk out there who make magic with shirts! I better stick to my pound cakes! :)

Thanks for the great ideas though!
Tara

For most things (backgrounds/frames/ect...) I use PhotoImpact. I do use my Printmaster for a few things.

momof2OH said:
Here is the Sorcerer Mickey with the wording changed.

f2cf5efe.jpg

can I make a small suggestion on this shirt?

I think the red writing is a little hard to read - if you put a white border on the letter (just a 1) they would POP a little more!

julia & nicks mom said:

October 8-15, staying offsite at Wyndham Palms.
MNSSHP on 10-13 :banana:

Whew - I go away for the weekend and there are 20 new pages!! I keep making more shirts, we're going to need a mid-day change to get all the shirts worn!! Anyway, we'll be at the AKL Oct 2-7th!!

What color shirts to use? I know most if not all will show up on white, but what other colors do you think would work? Especially the light Mickey Heads that MidNite designed.

Were not going until December 2006 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter