***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
julia & nicks mom said:
I like it -

I am so jealousBoardwalk is by far my favorite - but Wilderness lodge is our home DVC resort - so we decided we should give it a try -

DH and I are both much more Boardwalk sort of people - I am a bit of a princess and just LOVE the pampering feel of Boardwalk - I hate to camp and outdoorsy stuff - but I am going with an open mind because I have heard SO many great things about WL and I am sure my kids will love it!!

I've never even been to the Boardwalk before! I'm very excited about it! We stayed at the Grand Floridian (which was wonderful and completely spoiled us!) in July. So, the only way we could go back again this year was to go on a serious budget. Originally, we were going to stay at Shades of Green. But, then I discovered the secret of renting DVC points and found someone who had a reservation at the Boardwalk! So now we are staying there for just a few more dollars per night than it would have been at SOG!!! I can't wait!

I'm driving everyone crazy with all of my Disney talk! Luckily my DH is just as excited as I am. Although I will say that he has been a bit thrown off at the fact that I am making shirts for every day of our next trip! But, he has agreed to wear what ever I make for him!!

I still don't know what we are going to dress up as for MNSSHP! Suggestions??

Have a good night and I will catch up after work tomorrow!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

chrome64 said:
I still don't know what we are going to dress up as for MNSSHP! Suggestions??

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Yes - take a white sheet - and go as a ghost - cut out the face and wear Mickey ears - then you are a mickey ghost - or you could poke the ears through the sheet so just the black ears are poking out

like him

dl_mickey_ghost_082203.jpg

I forgot these. I did them last night and forgot to upload and post them:

stitch-n-mickey2.jpg

stitch.jpg

OoooOoooh how'd you make that lake thingy under Minnie? That's very pretty. :goodvibes

jaame said:
Okay, if anyone here wants to make a little extra money and knows what in the heck to do with these things I would love one with the stick people. I would need 2 girls and 1 boy (the boy in the middle I think) with Kelley, Chris and Morgan, September 2005 . I know its late notice but I would gladly pay you for your time and expertise. Anyone? :Pinkbounc

If anyone is interested, please PM me...I want 3 of these shirts soooo bad but I can barely write my name, none the less do this. I'm begging

Tricialiv said:
I know nothing about the wonderful stuff you guys can do. But I need to learn for our trip in Dec. I do have a good photo printer luckily. I need to sit down and figure out the program that I have. Enough of that! My DS is turning 8 on our trip and if worse comes to worse I can buy a shirt from Dazzle of Malificent as a dragon with his name on it that he loves. BUT- My DD needs something special too. I was thinking about a cross of Alice in Wonderland and Princesses. With the saying " Unbirthday Princess Alicia" any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks! You are all so creative!

dragon.jpg

aliceprincess.jpg

I can change any wording for you

MidNite said:
OoooOoooh how'd you make that lake thingy under Minnie? That's very pretty. :goodvibes

I made an oval - used the ocean fill - added ripple effect and did a 3D rotate

KC-CT said:
I've searched for hours (unsucessfully) trying to find the designer of this shirt. I was hoping to have it personalized with my dd's name instead of the "celebrating Sept. 15-21,2005. If the designer of this shirt (or anyone else) can duplicate this for me with the name Kaitlyn on the bottom in the same font as birthday pixie, I would be forever grateful :flower:

Tink.jpg

it isn't mine - but since you didn't get a response - I did my best to recreate it for you

PIXIEBRITHDAY.jpg

julia & nicks mom said:
okay - who wanted Minnie and Mickey on harleys

I know I did the Mickey one - look what I found at my grocery bakery tonight

b7_1_b.JPG

came home to look for a goo picture online and none of them are big enough -
I think if you go to the bakery they will sell you the pieces without the cake - not sure how mcuh -

anyway - I am not going to buy it but if someone wants to and takes a great picture of it - and emails it to me I will make the minnie harley shirt
You did the Mickey Harley for my Uncle me and I needed the Minnie Harley for my Aunt. I will check at Walmart, Kroger, Target......if they have it I will buy it and come home and take a picture and email it to you. Thanks for the heads up.

I am going 9/5 to 9/11, staying at WL. I love it there, it is my favorite place to go. I have never stayed at the GF or BW, but have stayed at the Poly a few times. If I could afford the Poly, I would still choose WL. :love:

I can't send you my url. I have only created 3 shirts and have posted two of them on the boards. I can't get into the pictures/video area of the Dis. I don't know why?? I can send them onto you as jpg's. or find them on the boards and tell you the post number? Or I will add them into Photo BUcket, but can't do that until tonight? Advice please?

thanks, Penny

btw - i love this site, I have posted more in the last two weeks than I have in the last two years. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

chrome64 said:
Oct. 10-15 Boardwalk!!

MNSSHP Oct. 11 & 13! Double the fun!

Hey J&N We will be there at the same time!! I will be looking for these shirts every where!!

I've been playing with the 26 days of PhotoImpact that I have left. (Then I have to wait until after our Oct. trip to buy the real thing!)

Here's my latest creation:

Hey, that would look good on a ToT design!

momof2OH said:
Here's one of Sorcerer Mickey

f2d131eb.jpg
OOOOO, I love it! But could you have it say Fantasmic instead of Fantastic (just a little play on words) please. Thank you so much.

julia & nicks mom said:
2. I want to know when you will all be in WDW wearing these shirts!! So let's all post our dates and if you want your resort!
Dec. 17-24 staying at Pop Century!

I love those! I have 2 wonderful designs from you guys. Could you put Luke's 8th birthday bash under the dragon? Thanks!

julia & nicks mom said:
I made an oval - used the ocean fill - added ripple effect and did a 3D rotate

This is what I read, "I made an oval - blah, blah, blah, blah...." :rotfl:
I'm sure Kevin understood that stuff...hard to believe I used to be a yearbook advisor! When I had Alyssa, I lost ONE MILLION brain cells, especially those that ever understood technical stuff.

At this point, I'm sure Kevin's going to call me and say, "Stop posting on MY thread!" :teeth:

Anyway, we'll be at Pop Century from September 30 to October 9th.

Amy :)

Where can you get a free trial of PhotoImpact?

You guys are absolutely amazing..you should open a store or website. The designs are incredible. It's going to be fun to see how many Diser's have these designs on the first week of October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter