Disney Dream November 6th, 2017 - 4 Night Cruise (FE Group Closed)

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by ArielRae, Nov 17, 2016.

1. ArielRae

ArielRae DIS Veteran (NJ)

Unfortunately we have closed our FE group since we have reached 13 staterooms and we are so close to our departure date. Usually FE close at around 10 staterooms to not make delivering the gifts to much work.

I leave it open to the group if they would like to add anymore staterooms to our group. I myself have already finished all my FE gifts and didn't put together enough for anymore staterooms.

2. Lisa Perry

Lisa Perry Earning My Ears

How do we join this group or is it too late? My husband and I are taking out 4 year old granddaughter who will be turning 5 on our trip.
    A friend told us about this.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. Lisa Perry

5. Lisa Perry

I had just posted a request to join before I saw this. Are there other groups we can join or no. Any help or advice about other groups would be awesome as I seen others would like to join also.

6. ArielRae

ArielRae DIS Veteran (NJ)

This is the only group on the DIS with a FE group for this sailing but if you look other websites (cruise critic, Facebook) are probably doing FE for this cruise

7. Soontobegoodsell

Soontobegoodsell Mouseketeer

Hi! There is a facebook group that you can still join one of the last groups. They have not closed it yet. Search November 6th Disney Dream Fish Extender

8. Soontobegoodsell

I know our FE is closed, but I'd be happy to do a FE with you on the cruise with our stateroom =] We're in 12000 -- our info is on the first post

9. Soontobegoodsell

Also, I'll be happy to do an FE with you if you post your stateroom #! We're in 12000. Our info is on the first post.