Disney Emoji Blitz

I think there were all special characters from events. Didn't you just do the 1-day events? You would have received Hook and the Queen of Hearts.

I have everyone except Scar. Does anyone know if there is a bonus for completing them all? I'm curious.
I have them all, and no, I didn't get anything extra when I completed the group (Hook was the last one- got him just this week with the 1 day event).

They go to at least level 3. I'm only missing Scar, but I don't have any of the others maxed out so I'm not wasting the gems trying to get him

It might be worth the gems then. I'd have a 40% chance of getting a new one, and any other one should level, since mine are all only L1.

ETA - hit 99, only 50 quests to Yensid!

Last edited:
It might be worth the gems then. I'd have a 40% chance of getting a new one, and any other one should level, since mine are all only L1.

ETA - hit 99, only 50 quests to Yensid!

It takes 2 to get from level 1 to level 2, 3 to go from level 2 to level 3.

I just used the 2 device trick to get Scar. The Lion King is one of my favorite Disney movies :). THANK YOU @Charade67 for your great instructions, I *finally* got it down last week!

I finished the Villains event yesterday evening, and I didn't get a diamond emoji. Was I supposed to get one? Is it worth it to complain? I already have all 5 villain emojis, but another duplicate one would be nice...

I finished the Villains event yesterday evening, and I didn't get a diamond emoji. Was I supposed to get one? Is it worth it to complain? I already have all 5 villain emojis, but another duplicate one would be nice...

I didn't; I don't think you're supposed to, but not sure.

Sorry, no diamond box prize for this one. I think each set of Villain challenges has a red treasure chest as final prize. No “overall” prize for completing all 5.

Sorry, no diamond box prize for this one. I think each set of Villain challenges has a red treasure chest as final prize. No “overall” prize for completing all 5.
Oh, well. I thought I saw that there was a diamond box. Thanks for the info.

I'm just curious who everyone's best and favorite emojis are. Mine are Kuzco, Hatbox Ghost, and Joy. I have them at level 3 and hoping in the next month to save up charges for a level 4. Is there any great emojis that are a must have that I'm missing out on or does it come down to personal preference?

I'm just curious who everyone's best and favorite emojis are. Mine are Kuzco, Hatbox Ghost, and Joy. I have them at level 3 and hoping in the next month to save up charges for a level 4. Is there any great emojis that are a must have that I'm missing out on or does it come down to personal preference?

Joy by far is my favorite. About a month or so ago I saved up enough charges to get her to level 4. I also tend to use tink and green alien a lot since they are a few of my level 3s.

I do like magic mirror for any combine stars mission. Sebastian has also gotten me some high scores occasionally.

Genie (level 3) is my most useful. Jiminy Cricket is good for any rainbow star missions, especially matching stars. I use Olaf if I need to match suns, Scrooge McDuck or Yensid if I need to earn a lot of coins.

Cinderella is my highest level but I also love Hatbox Ghost and I use Sebastian to get high scores

My favorite for high scores is Sebastian. I also really like Jiminy Cricket, Joy, Olaf, and Holiday Mickey.

For score purposes, I think my best have been with Hatbox Ghost, Scrooge, or Hades. For coins, it's been 8-bit Mickey, Hatbox, or Spirit Mufasa. I switch emojis a lot, based on the missions or the daily challenges, but there are a few that I do my best to not use.

For scoring lots of points, Mulan or Genie.
For using emojis powers many times, definitely Genie.
For lots of coins, Yen Sid or 8 bit Mickey.
To get lots of suns or to pair suns with other powerups, Joy.
To get lots of lightning clouds, Mickey.
To get lots of rainbow stars, Jiminy.
To get extra items, Holiday Mickey or Chip.

I have all but two silver emojis and 95 gold but I don’t have either jimmy or genie or I’m sure id use them frequently!

I have all but two silver emojis and 95 gold but I don’t have either jimmy or genie or I’m sure id use them frequently!
Jiminy is the BEST for when you need rainbow stars!! I suggest using all your coins to max out silver box emojis- you should eventually get Jiminy.

Jiminy is the BEST for when you need rainbow stars!! I suggest using all your coins to max out silver box emojis- you should eventually get Jiminy.
I like having a large variety of emojis for texting. That’s the main draw of the game to me so until I’m closer to having most of the gold emojis I don’t want to spend my coins to max out silvers when at most it’ll only get me two new emojis. But I have been buying a wand with gems the past couple months when that offer comes up and then buying a silver emoji to round out my collection, so hopefully by next month I should have him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter