Disney Emoji Blitz

I'm averaging 1. At this rate, I have about . . . . 74 games to go until I have all of the chests unlocked.

The key event is very frustrating. I’m gettting one key per game and sometimes no keys. I still haven’t opened all the bronze chests.

I’m averaging about one per game too. Though I had this one round where a key ended up close to star and I kept getting more stars and collected EIGHT keys! It was amazing. I did 3 bronze chests and am now working on my silver. I like finishing the bronze last so it goes quick at the end (or as quick as it gets with one key a game)!

Finished it up and got Mal. She's okay at lvl 1, but I think she will do a lot more at lvl 3 or higher. (At L1, she clears two emoji from each corner, so it's not a terribly useful power for making boosts for racking up coins, and it does not charge quickly, in the couple games I have tried.)

I just opened my first silver chest. Can I get 3 more before the end of the day? It’s a slow day at work, so maybe.

Does anyone know what a cube emoji with a white alien skull looking thing is? I keep getting challenges with it but I have no idea what it is.
Thanks!

I switched to using Holiday Mickey and am occasionally getting 2-3 keys per event. Plus I'm time jumping to get additional lives.

No clue who the character is that you mentioned. It's not BayMax right?

Does anyone know what a cube emoji with a white alien skull looking thing is? I keep getting challenges with it but I have no idea what it is.
Thanks!
The only two the come to mind are either Jack Skellington (upload_2018-10-10_16-43-39.png) or Baymax (upload_2018-10-10_16-43-58.png). Can you take a screen shot and post it?

Thanks!
I got a challenge like that this week. It's a villain. I think I used Jafar to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter