Disney Enchanted Tales

I hate to say this but my sale on animals is $0.99 and my gold box is 15 gems.
I looked at the frozen ship and trellace and they are the same as yours was. Just looks like the current event is what is different.
I wonder if it has to do with the number of gems people have or spend. I don't spend my gems very often and I don't buy with real money. I wonder if they are trying to entice those who aren't buying much.

It is now saying the animals are $.99 for me too. I swear earlier it was $1.99 because I remember doing the math to figure out how much that would save me over buying gems from the shop.

But the golden box is still 35 gems. I wouldn't buy the golden box if it was changed to 15 gems unless you had a chance to win more than 15 gems or some rare special item you can't get any where else (which it doesn't sound like it does) ... so I guess it is kind of pointless to complain.

Well I just sent an email about not receiving the sale for this event and possibly last event too because if there was one, nothing ever showed.
So as much as my gold box is only 15 diamonds I still came out the loser after having to buy my animals for 60 diamonds each.

Hi all, hope you don't mind me asking a question here. Am loving this game but getting a bit stuck with Jasmine. After completing the quest where she studies at royal academy I haven't had any new quests for her. Does anyone know what's supposed to happen next? I'm just buying as many Aladdin items as possible but they dont seem to trigger any more quests. Im at level 12. Thanks!

Hi all, hope you don't mind me asking a question here. Am loving this game but getting a bit stuck with Jasmine. After completing the quest where she studies at royal academy I haven't had any new quests for her. Does anyone know what's supposed to happen next? I'm just buying as many Aladdin items as possible but they dont seem to trigger any more quests. Im at level 12. Thanks!

I think after the Royal Academy quest was completed the game had her visit the Royal Treasury next for me. Then there were some quests for the Circus. Then it had me build 2 lion statues and two kites. And there was another quest that needed a bee hive added to kick off. In the middle of all that there was a 2nd outfit for Jasmine that required collecting a bunch of items to complete.

Currently for me she is doing a quest titled "Flying Dreams"

Thanks for your reply. It seems like there's definitely a bug with my game. Did you have to buy any of the gift boxes by any chance? The jasmine event appeared in my game a couple of days before it was due to start and I bought a gift box and agrabah sheep before the event disappeared. I wonder if I need to get the gift box again to trigger something. Thanks for your help!

hey roarke

it seems there has been quite a few bugs with this event. i sent an email about my issues and still havent heard back from them .... which is weird as they are usually quite timely in their response. so good luck and i hope they come through for you

I wouldn't buy the golden box if it was changed to 15 gems unless you had a chance to win more than 15 gems or some rare special item you can't get any where

I agree. I ended up buying one of the golden boxes and it just gives you a hard to find item (blue ring) and money and like 3 gems back. It really isn't worth buying even at 15 coins

cnlou can i ask a question about the sale - was it on all the critters or just the aladin ones. just need clarification for my email to player support

Thanks for your reply. It seems like there's definitely a bug with my game. Did you have to buy any of the gift boxes by any chance? The jasmine event appeared in my game a couple of days before it was due to start and I bought a gift box and agrabah sheep before the event disappeared. I wonder if I need to get the gift box again to trigger something. Thanks for your help!

I've been buying the Academy gift box and Sultana gift box on an almost non-stop cycle but I didn't buy any gold gift boxes so if your question is about the gold gift box being needed to trigger anything I don't think it is needed.

cnlou can i ask a question about the sale - was it on all the critters or just the aladin ones. just need clarification for my email to player support

It was for all the critters for all the stories.

i just got a response from support who pretty much insinuated i didnt know what i was talking about re the sale and if there was a current sale and hadnt shown up then it may have been due to my region or device which i believe is a load of tripe, i play a range of mobile games that have a worldwide following and are played on multiple platforms but when an event is running they roll it out for all players everywhere so its unbelievable to me that such a large corp like disney is not up to the task of having their game consistant for all players in the interest of fairness. looks like this game may be destined for my recycle bin....

I am confused by the Academy Gift box. Every time I purchase it, there are a different number of question marks When I click on the icon. Does this mean the value changes? And why does it say it pays every 4 hours when once I claim it, it's gone???

Depending on if you are welcoming Jasmine or creating her second outfit the Academy gift box will also give you one of the items needed for those tasks. Maybe you have finished collecting the item needed which is available from the Academy box and so the extra question mark disappeared

The pays every 4 hours thing is misleading. You have to repurchase the box after each time you open it then it takes 4 hours until the new box is ready to be opened again. It's still well worth buying since it pays out more hour glasses than it costs to purchase.

Interesting, my academy box only takes 3 hours... the Sultana 5 and the royal 8.

Any news on when the update comes? Hopefully 1DEC :)

I thought I was almost done for the next update arrives but Flynn now wants 2 (!) Water flumes, I had expected one but two? Pfff... it was fun to see my Frozen part completely covered in snow, but we can't continue the story without Kristoff (and maybe Olaf & Sven)
B&B still misses the guy from the insane asylum and maybe The King & Queen for Tangled? But new characters = more buildings and my blanket is almost full. Even with boxing unnecessary decoration.

I expect another costume for Belle, her yellow dress, and one for the Beast, plus a"costume" to make him human.
Elsa & Anna's dresses are probably to be expected.
And hopefully a "costume" for Rapunzel with short hair.

Anything you expect to happen next? An Xmas event?

Do others have this as well? A lot of things I needed to buy, are now 17.500 coins instead of the 40.000 or more. Canyon cave, fir trees etc.? It's a good thing as everything I needed for the quests totalled over 300.000 coins.

Now we can continue!

Do others have this as well? A lot of things I needed to buy, are now 17.500 coins instead of the 40.000 or more. Canyon cave, fir trees etc.? It's a good thing as everything I needed for the quests totalled over 300.000 coins.

Now we can continue!

Thanks! I finished all the quests for all the stories until the next update so I hadn't even looked at what the other stuff to notice the prices went way down. I had saved up 130,000 coins waiting for the next update, but I went ahead and bought nearly all of the other stuff that was left over. Now all I have left that I can buy is 4 more knight's armors. I'll get those once I have the 17,500 coins each collected. Then its back to saving coins to buy stuff once the next update happens.

I'm working on all 3 stories at once. Is it better to finish them one at a time?

I think it is just a matter of preference. Whatever story you started first will be the one that has the most items available at the lower levels and whatever story you started last will require you to level up higher to complete the quests and add items. I usually leaned towards adding new characters then new buildings then decorations last and I did focus more at times on finishing Frozen (the first story I started) then Beauty & the Beast (the second story I started) over Tangled (the last story I started).

Are any of you having trouble getting the Krumkake for Hans' second outfit? I have been trying for at least a month and not one has dropped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter