Disney Enchanted Tales

The update said Aladdin will be an event running Nov 17 - 30. Should be interesting.

I had expected an Xmas event after the Harvest in October.
Glad to have a box now for unneeded items.

Also level 25 is the Max level at the moment.

The update said Aladdin will be an event running Nov 17 - 30. Should be interesting.

Nope I didn't get the popup but that's good to hear. I guess it will be some kind of Thanksgiving event.

Currently they have 25 as the maxed level which is high enough to complete the 2nd story (for me that's Beauty & the Beast) - Frozen was my 1st story (already completed). I have the art gallery under construction at the moment so I'm getting close to the end of the B&B story.

EDIT - I just got the update so I'm all set for the Aladdin event to start tomorrow

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the empty cardboard box icon is for? It's appeared in the shopping bit, under the person icon (I'm probably confusing the socks off everyone here) Anyway, right now mine is marked 0/25 so I would love to know what I should be collecting???

Nevermind, just realised it's storage

Last edited:

The game suddenly reloaded and kicked off the Aladdin event saying there is 13 days and 17 hours left. It shows a bunch of stuff you can start buying with the hour glass currency, but I don't see how to earn any hour glasses. I assume that there will be more updates some time over night or in the morning that introduces new tasks into the game so that characters can start earning the hour glasses????

EDIT ... after about 30 minutes I started noticing tasks for characters that earn hour glasses so I guess they are just doing the updates a little at a time

Last edited:
anyone know whats in the gold box or if its permanent or needs to be purchased again after being opened?

anyone know whats in the gold box or if its permanent or needs to be purchased again after being opened?
90 coins, 90 hour glasses, some stars, and 3 diamonds. It can be purchased again, but not worth 25 diamonds to me.

Do other people have that the gift boxes disappear from the market place? Even I don't buy them, sometimes they are in the list, sometimes not.

It asks me to pay 35 diamonds for the gold gift box. And I know it can only be opened once then you have to buy it again like with the other gift boxes. If you are welcoming Jasmine then it also gives you a chance at the ring (which is the rarest item needed for her), but I don't think the gift box is worth 35 diamonds.

I do use the hour glass currency to purchase the Academy and Sultana gift boxes. You can only buy 1 of each at a time then after you open them they reappear back in the store for you to buy them again if you want. Those also help with the Jasmine items. The Academy gives you the scroll and the Sultana gives you the bird friend

i wish they would show how many quests make up this event so you could pace yourself over the course of the 13 days - that bar means nothing with no gauge eg 10 of 15 etc.

in the last event my bar was full for days only to find later on this forum that there was still a mask for maurice outstanding, i would have liked to know that. hence i sent in a request to game support to be alot more specific when notifying us about new events and what is expected of us, like other games i play but i suppose that fell on deaf ears because it was really vague again

still wish they would create a collect all button as the amount of buildings is becoming unmanagable when they are on a short cycle

90 coins, 90 hour glasses, some stars, and 3 diamonds. It can be purchased again, but not worth 25 diamonds to me.

so far my gold treasure box is only charging me 15 diamonds but in saying that i havent purchased any of those yet and cant say for sure that the following ones may not be dearer

i found it much better value to purchase the sheep

Seems unfair that some people only get charged 15 diamonds and other 25 diamonds and it is trying to make me pay 35 diamonds.

It makes me wonder what other stuff they are trying to charge me more for.

I think it's time to write the game and see what's up with that

Just out of curiosity how much are they charging other people for some of the other diamond items. They are charging me 60 diamonds for each of the critter stuff (sheep, geese, rabbits) excluding the current $1.99 sale thing. They are charging me 96 diamonds for the Frozen Ship, Wedding Trellis, Arches, and Bear Chair. 216 diamonds for the Music Store. I forget how much the flower shops were I bought those with diamonds already that I had accumulated over time.

My critters are cheaper 1.09EUR = $1.15
They were 60 diamonds. But this is definitely a better deal and due to some error I got a 6th Sheep field while the Max was 5. When I opened the market place there was one field boxed.

For me:
Treasury box 25
Belle's well and Village arch 36
Trellis, chair and ship 96.

I think they charge me more because I have bought diamonds before. And people who bought once, will buy again. And so I did.

I bought diamonds for things that bring more coins, like the music store and the critters. Not for decoration. Trying to convince myself, when I go to the movies I am entertained for a few hours it also costs money. ;)

My critters are cheaper 1.09EUR = $1.15
They were 60 diamonds. But this is definitely a better deal and due to some error I got a 6th Sheep field while the Max was 5. When I opened the market place there was one field boxed.

For me:
Treasury box 25
Belle's well and Village arch 36
Trellis, chair and ship 96.

I think they charge me more because I have bought diamonds before. And people who bought once, will buy again. And so I did.

I bought diamonds for things that bring more coins, like the music store and the critters. Not for decoration. Trying to convince myself, when I go to the movies I am entertained for a few hours it also costs money. ;)

Thanks, I had spent some money on this game a while back also. I think that is completely unfair of them to try to exploit the people that they think are more likely to spend money by charging them more for items than they charge other people. For this reason I will not be spending another penny on this game until I know I'm being treated fairly/equally to everybody else.

I'm stuck on this last ring to welcome Jasmine. I got 2 rings really early on but now I have all the other items but the 3rd ring and nobody wants to give it to me. I don't have shorty yet because I started the Tangled book last and shorty just happens to be the next character for me to add for the Tangled story but I haven't saved up the 82k in coins they want to add the boathouse because I have been working on finishing the Beauty & the Beast story book first (nearly done I'm working through what I think might be the last quest now). I also refuse to pay 35 diamonds for a gold box when I know other people are only having to pay 25 diamonds or 15 diamonds. So hopefully when I wake up Carol or LeFou or the Jeweler or Royal Treasury will have it for me).

hey guys what do you mean the sale $1.99 thingy i have no sale ads anywhere just the standard coin and diamond packages - did it just show up or how/where did you see it?

and just for clarity i have also purchased diamonds before ..... on 2 other occasions

They are charging me 60 diamonds for each of the critter stuff (sheep, geese, rabbits) excluding the current $1.99 sale thing. They are charging me 96 diamonds for the Frozen Ship, Wedding Trellis, Arches, and Bear Chair. 216 diamonds for the Music Store.
I hate to say this but my sale on animals is $0.99 and my gold box is 15 gems.
I looked at the frozen ship and trellace and they are the same as yours was. Just looks like the current event is what is different.
I wonder if it has to do with the number of gems people have or spend. I don't spend my gems very often and I don't buy with real money. I wonder if they are trying to entice those who aren't buying much.

Last edited:
I'd say let's email the support department and see what they have to say.

To me the rings came surprisingly easy. Im now stuck at Atilla for both getting cupcakes and daggers. He is now the last one to join before the next update.
Furthermore now collecting coins to get the library and the cheese maker. And hour glasses for the castle-thingy.

To me the Sales just appeared with a message and after that in the top right corner a banners.

I do hope that after the event is over you get to keep Jasmine and the buildings who then give coins, like with the Harvest event. I think I remember seeing a message like that with the previous event. But not now.

well still havent had the sale show up .... was there one during the last event too?

I'd say let's email the support department and see what they have to say.

To me the rings came surprisingly easy. Im now stuck at Atilla for both getting cupcakes and daggers. He is now the last one to join before the next update.
Furthermore now collecting coins to get the library and the cheese maker. And hour glasses for the castle-thingy.

To me the Sales just appeared with a message and after that in the top right corner a banners.

I do hope that after the event is over you get to keep Jasmine and the buildings who then give coins, like with the Harvest event. I think I remember seeing a message like that with the previous event. But not now.

I did send them an email yesterday (no response from them yet). It sounds like it is only the current event that is different so I'm glad they aren't trying to take advantage of me more than that.

I got the 3rd ring from the jeweler when I woke up this morning so now Jasmine is most of the way through her 6 hour task visiting the Academy.

Atilla isn't available to me until level 26 (which we can't go to yet) probably because I started the Tangled story 3rd.

I'm sure we'll get to keep Jasmine when the event is over. Probably at some point they will expand the Aladdin story to include more buildings/characters/quests as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter