Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
India, cardamom cake 3.5/5. Could use more flavor

IMG_8324.JPG

Bread and dips 5/5, like a small taste of Sanaa. Needed more bread

IMG_8325.JPG

Madras curry. Too sweet for me, 2/5IMG_8327.JPG

Chicken korma 5/5, heavenly. Rich and tasty.

IMG_8326.JPG

Flavors from Fire Chocolate picante: 4/5. Good mild spice and decadent chocolate

IMG_8330.JPG

Smoked corned beef on chips with cheese fondue (Flavors from Fire) 3/5. This was cold and the beef was in one big hunk. I know this can be done better and has a potential of 5/5

IMG_8331.JPG

Active Eats (? Don't remember which booth as I sent my partner to go get this one) Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon. 3/5, the flavors are right but ours was dry

IMG_8332.JPG

Coastal Eats crab cake 5/5 tasty and mild with a nice crunchy slaw IMG_8333.JPG

Islands of the Caribbean mojo pork 5/5 bursting with flavor and nice portion size

IMG_8334.JPG

Islands of the Caribbean Quesito: 5/5, a returning favorite of ours

IMG_8335.JPG

The most disappointing booth, year after year: Morocco

IMG_8322.JPG

The biggest rip off of the festival, two puny hummus fries for $5. They taste fine but seriously? Maybe worth $2. The portion was way larger last year

Tasteless chocolate baklava - no noticeable flavor beyond "sweet" undercooked and doughy. Yuck

IMG_8323.JPG

I agree about the Tasteless Baklava in Morocco. I believe that it's made with lots of flavorless oil instead of the traditional Butter. Butter would never be tasteless in Baklava.:)

Anyone have a photo of the Kona Mocha Verrine from the Kona Café? Was looking at the online menu and it looks good, but I can't find any photos of it online.

These photos are very helpful. Hopefully I'll have a lot to look at in the coming weeks since we aren't going until late October. Wow...the crab cake has my name on it. ::yes:: Looks so good! :love:

IMG_0166.PNG Sorry does anyone one know why I can't see some of these picture due to the fact it say "update your account to host third party " something " . Is it my computer or the senders? It's not all picture , just some . Thank u

View attachment 266954 Sorry does anyone one know why I can't see some of these picture due to the fact it say "update your account to host third party " something " . Is it my computer or the senders? It's not all picture , just some . Thank u

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the people who have posted them. Whatever website they use (photobucket I think)
It's Not your computer.

The most disappointing booth, year after year: Morocco

View attachment 266809

The biggest rip off of the festival, two puny hummus fries for $5. They taste fine but seriously? Maybe worth $2. The portion was way larger last year

Tasteless chocolate baklava - no noticeable flavor beyond "sweet" undercooked and doughy. Yuck

View attachment 266810

CHINA:
Beijing Roasted Duck Bao Bun
Happy Peach
View attachment 266956

Thanks for all the food & wine pictures! It's getting me excited (like I need more of a reason to be excited :laughing:) for our trip in a few weeks!!

Trader Sam's:

Hawaiian Poke
with Sriracha Aïoli

View attachment 248136

Now this I could eat every day for the rest of my life. Like seriously. I think I had it 4 times during our vacation. LOVE this stuff.

OMG that looks so delicious. I had the poke several times when I was in DL last year. I have a feeling I'll be making a pit stop here on our MK days.

Thanks for these reviews. I think I'm going in a couple of weeks. I love srt and Marrakech and I'm always annoyed that the booth is such a dud.

7 months after my most recent trip, I'm finally posting food pictuers! From February, 2017:

First up: Breakfast! I love breakfast!

Strawberry Tart and Quiche Lorraine from Les Halles, France, Epcot:
French bfast.JPG

Waffle Platter plus an extra side of bacon, Everything Pop, Pop Century:
Pop bfast.JPG

Bounty Platter (including Flounder "Character Waffles"), Landscape of Flavors, Art of Animation:
AOA Bounty Platter.JPG

Bonus picture (not WDW): Friday's Egg Breakfast, TGI Friday's, Concourse B Centerpoint at ATL (travel day breakfast):
TGIF bfast.JPG

And the Winner Is: My favorite breakfast, the buffet at The Wave!:

Wave Bfast.JPG

Now - some lunch and dinner items:

Monster Slice of Cheese Pizza with Caesar Salad, Everything Pop, Pop Century:
Pop Pizza.JPG

While we're on the subject - Shrimp Flatbread from Pizzafari, Animal Kingdom:
Shrimp flatbread.JPG

And a little something from my annual dinner stop: Pizza Margherita (and strawberry aqua fresca) from Via Napoli, Italy, Epcot:
VN Pizza.JPG

Another annual must-do: Lamb Shawarma Platter (and iced mint tea), Tangierine Cafe, Morocco, Epcot:
Lamb Shawarma.JPG

Cobb Salad, Hollywood Brown Derby, Disney's Hollywood Studios:
Cobb Salad.JPG

Plaza Club Sandwich, The Plaza, Magic Kingdom:
Plaza Club.JPG

Surf & Surf Burger, Landscape of Flavors, Art of Animation:
Surf n Surf.JPG

And back to one of my favorite places for one of the Food Finds of the Trip: the "Soup, Salad, Sandwich" lunch combo from... The Wave!
Soup Sal San.JPG

OK, I hope you saved room for desserts!

Snow Globe, Kringla Bakeri og Cafe, Norway, Epcot:
Snow Globe.JPG

I've had prettier pictures of this, but it is still super-yummy - Tiramisu, Via Napoli, Italy, Epcot
Tiramisu.JPG

And the picture doesn't do this one justice: Baked/Unbaked Ice Cream, Ample Hills Creamery, the Boardwalk:
Ample Hills.JPG

Mix & Match Dessert Trio (Banana Toffee Cake, Grapefruit Cake, Vanilla Creme Brulee), Hollywood Brown Derby, Disney's Hollywood Studios:
HBD Desserts.JPG

And finally, a special treat from the 2017 Epcot International Festival of the Arts, from the food booth called "Pop Eats," Almond frangipane cake with chocolate and raspberry filling:
pop eats cake.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter