Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone expecting a BB 500sb today? I got the shop and earn email but no bonus yet :(
yeah I was too! Shows as a purchased item, and shows 100SB pending for 30 data it have not received the 500 SB yet. No email but never get the email anyway, lol. I expect I’ll get the 500 SB today! Hopefully...

yeah I was too! Shows as a purchased item, and shows 100SB pending for 30 data it have not received the 500 SB yet. No email but never get the email anyway, lol. I expect I’ll get the 500 SB today! Hopefully...
I am hoping so too. I did get my email yesterday morning and see the 100sb pending, just no 500sb bonus :(

Can those using Dosh explain what it is? I remember chatter on the CC thread but many were not in favor so I never explored it. I'd love to get more back on GC's at Sam's though since I buy Disney ones there a lot (plus a lot of food to keep 4 kids and hubs happy)!

Is it just like a RMN...link a CC in the app for cash back...is it a reliable payout?

It works on the same platform as SB local so you do have to choose between the two. You can't have the same card linked on both programs. I did notice that Dosh has more local places for me than SB does though. I have a local tex-mex restaurant that we are now visiting a lot because: 1. in store loyalty rewards 2. cc points 3. sw rapid rewards dining with linked card 4. dosh! That restaurant is not on SB local.

Mine just posted this morning. Did yours show up?
They did, both accounts! Thanks, I wouldn't have checked for several hours still :)

I've gone Mon, Tues, and Thurs so far this week. Hopefully will get there every day through next Thurs because we leave Fri for a quick trip :) Usually DH and I stop together because we carpool. Only issue is this weekend I'm working and he doesn't, then next week Mon-Thurs I am working until 7pm. I'll have to see if I can get him to stop by himself. I think he's comfortable enough now :laughing:

Does anyone know anything about Mr. Rebates? Someone posted in a fb group that you get 5% off of Disney GCs purchased through them plus 2% cash back. Any details on if it’s legitimate and if there’s any catch?

Does anyone know anything about Mr. Rebates? Someone posted in a fb group that you get 5% off of Disney GCs purchased through them plus 2% cash back. Any details on if it’s legitimate and if there’s any catch?
I use it occasionally, if they have the best offer. Mr Rebates is just a shopping portal.

I used that portal when I bought gift cards from BJs last summer for ~5% off plus the portal tracked for 3%. I haven't purchased from them since so I don't know if they still track. Maybe they meant something like that?

How long has the SB code for BB been taking to show on the site? Went Tuesday and still not showing any activity.

We both got ours today, whew! Hopefully you got your as well! Still no email but that’s the norm for me lol. Just glad to get my 500SB AND 100SB later!
Yup, we both got ours!
How long has the SB code for BB been taking to show on the site? Went Tuesday and still not showing any activity.
My Tuesday 500sb bonus posted today. I got my shop and earn email yesterday morning and could see the 100sb in my shop activity, but the 500sb came today. Usually it's all the same day, two days after you go except for weekends, but several have had delays this week and last.

Yup, we both got ours!

My Tuesday 500sb bonus posted today. I got my shop and earn email yesterday morning and could see the 100sb in my shop activity, but the 500sb came today. Usually it's all the same day, two days after you go except for weekends, but several have had delays this week and last.
Finally posted! I must of just missed it before it posted.

I love the BB deal, I just wish there was a BB more convenient to me! Lately I've just been doing Target 5% deal as its super convenient (email GC). I sure do miss those 500 SB bonuses and meeting my daily goal so easily!

Does anyone know what days the Dosh/Sam's Club deal is for? I got an email but the only details are: "For a limited time, get 10% cash back automatically at Sam’s Club — that’s 5X the original offer!" But it never says -- that I can see -- what "limited time" means.

Does anyone know what days the Dosh/Sam's Club deal is for? I got an email but the only details are: "For a limited time, get 10% cash back automatically at Sam’s Club — that’s 5X the original offer!" But it never says -- that I can see -- what "limited time" means.
Someone from Dosh responded on Facebook and said this "There is currently not an expiration date, but it is a limited offer!" I know it's not the most definitive answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter