Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone from Dosh responded on Facebook and said this "There is currently not an expiration date, but it is a limited offer!" I know it's not the most definitive answer!

Thanks for this info. I went to Sam's tonight and bought gift cards; received the $20 in my Dosh account immediately. I guess I'll see if the promotional banner shows up on my Dosh app tomorrow. It's so weird that they are not specifying when the promotion is over but at least I know the vagueness is intentional and I'm not overlooking something.

Remind me, for Best Buy SB offer:
Thurs/Fri purchases should credit Monday
Weekend purchases credit... Tuesday?

Thanks for this info. I went to Sam's tonight and bought gift cards; received the $20 in my Dosh account immediately. I guess I'll see if the promotional banner shows up on my Dosh app tomorrow. It's so weird that they are not specifying when the promotion is over but at least I know the vagueness is intentional and I'm not overlooking something.

Will a Sam's gift card work? Or does it have to be 3rd party? I might try this one. If I can buy Sam's gift cards, then I can use those at Walmart . . . 10% off isn't bad.

Will a Sam's gift card work? Or does it have to be 3rd party? I might try this one. If I can buy Sam's gift cards, then I can use those at Walmart . . . 10% off isn't bad.

I'm not sure -- I bought Disney gift cards. You could do a small amount to test it. I got the Dosh notification right away.

What's the terms of this? 10% back on purchases, but did you become a new member to get the $20 you recieved?

What's the terms of this? 10% back on purchases, but did you become a new member to get the $20 you recieved?

No, I've been a member for a while. I bought ~ $150 in Disney gift cards and ~ $50 in groceries. Total was about $210.

Quick question - on swagbucks under Best Buy it says that gift cards are not included in the deal for the 500 sb a day. Is this accurate?

So Dosh and TouringPlans reservation finder use the same SMS number...:ssst:

Attachments

• 20180826_115618.jpg
    20180826_115618.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 40
Apologies for the basic question - with the somewhat recent changes at Target, can you still buy Disney gift cards with a RedCard and get 5% off? Thanks!

Apologies for the basic question - with the somewhat recent changes at Target, can you still buy Disney gift cards with a RedCard and get 5% off? Thanks!

I was testing this out online today and it seemed to work. I saw in my check out total that the 5% discount was applied. I'm not planning on purchasing any until this Friday so I hope it does work!

I was just thinking it would be super handy if the Kroger promo would run this weekend and again before 9/13. Seems unlikely though :laughing:

I know. I can't do this one cause we'll be away. At least before 9/30.
Us too, so I'll have to skip unless I get the new SPG Lux... then I'll send DH there on Friday while I'm at work for spending money for the weekend :rotfl: We leave again on the 13th, which is a Thursday so that probably won't happen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter