Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume this is some scam or fake, because I never saw anything this good...but I saw an ad from Gift Card Deal that is 15% off disney gift cards. It looks like $525 gift card for $447. Has anyone got any gift cards from there? Because I can get to the checkout screen, but I'm nervous.
There is a thread in the Budget Board forum that talks about Gift Card Deal. People have purchased without a problem.

I just had a new AmEx offer pop up - 15% off at supermarkets, up to $10. If you have Disney GCs at your local supermarket, that might work for you. It says it excludes GCs, so ymmv.
I haven’t checked if I have it but what supermarkets does it work at? Would Walmart or Target count?

Meijer Mperks:
Purchase $50 In Happy Giftcards & Get $5 Off Next Purchase Expires 10/19 LINK

Safeway: Vons, Randall’s, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s
Save $10 on $100+ Mastercard Giftcard
Expires 10/26 LINK

Can one of you discount gurus tell me about the 10% discount to Starbucks attached to Disney Chase cards: Can I buy $30 in Starbucks gift cards and get 10% back? I read the terms, and wasn't sure if gift cards are "mobile wallet purchases" and thus exempt? You guys are amazing!

New here, love all the great information, is anyone from the Indiana area and know of any gift card deals in my area?
TIA
:hug:

I don't think it works at Walmart or Target, since those don't code as supermarkets. Probably Kroger, Giant Eagle, Randalls, etc.
My Amex (blue cash) had a separate deal through the end of the year for Box Stores like Target and BJ's with the 15% off up to $10. They also let you combine different stores to hit the $10.

Can one of you discount gurus tell me about the 10% discount to Starbucks attached to Disney Chase cards: Can I buy $30 in Starbucks gift cards and get 10% back? I read the terms, and wasn't sure if gift cards are "mobile wallet purchases" and thus exempt? You guys are amazing!
I reload my Starbucks card thru the app, it works fine.

Meijer has a rewards promo that is valid till 10/19/19 for $5 off on each $50 worth of Happy gift cards, up to 10 rewards.

So I was really saddened to find that my Sam's Club no longer carries the Disney cards in store. I don't do a lot of shenanigans for my gift cards, but I use Swagbucks to earn Sam's Gift Cards, then take the easy 4ish percent off converting them to Disney. It's been over 3 years since my last trip this time though so I'm out of the loop a little! Anyway, they do still have them online but it says "limit per customer 2" and would indeed only let me order 2. My question for you folks is this...
Does anyone know if that limit resets and how often? Like can I order 2 once a week? Once a month? Etc.
Thanks!

I tried to buy a $50 gift card on Sam's last night, through Ibotta. It wouldn't let me purchase, I got a message that there is a max of 2 per membership and I already purchased 2. It did let me buy the $75 pack, but I still haven't receive the Ibotta pending message and usually it's immediate... Has this happened with anyone else?

I tried to buy a $50 gift card on Sam's last night, through Ibotta. It wouldn't let me purchase, I got a message that there is a max of 2 per membership and I already purchased 2. It did let me buy the $75 pack, but I still haven't receive the Ibotta pending message and usually it's immediate... Has this happened with anyone else?

Oh no, that's terrible news. So it's like 2 EVER? That really really sucks. I have been saving up Sam's gift cards to buy my disney ones with, have about $500 worth. That must be why the stores quit carrying them, so they could limit them. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter