Disney Infinity musings

I just picked up the series 2 exclusive power disk album from Target Canada. I see it has some of what looks like the Tru exclusive disks in it, can anyone confirm this?

It includes different versions of the TRU exclusives. Basically, they're the sames discs, but without the purple or red coloring around the edge which mark them as exclusives. The abilities in the game are identical though. Congrats on finding the album set; it's hard to come by so far!!! :thumbsup2

This has turned into a major debacle at Target stores all over the country today. There are only two reports of stores having it in. None in NY, NJ, or PA have them. Keep your eyes open.

I've heard conflicting reports on this. In fact, many Walmarts actually have Rapunzel out on the shelves already. You might want to check your local store.

On target web site they know say the 24 for the power disk series 2 album. And it now says sold online only wonder if the demand to high to ship to stores so they decide to just sell online.

It includes different versions of the TRU exclusives. Basically, they're the sames discs, but without the purple or red coloring around the edge which mark them as exclusives. The abilities in the game are identical though. Congrats on finding the album set; it's hard to come by so far!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the TRU disk info. It's because no one shops at Target Canada:) Actually a lot of the characters and stuff don't sell as fast here as they do in the states.

Got the new Wreck It Ralph figure from Best Buy today. Can't wait to give it to DS on Christmas. He is absolutely LOVING Disney Infinity.

Warning I just or the new capsule and thee packs of series 2 exclusive to best buy and got doubles already. They was in the packaging so they should of done a better job making sure all tree are different.

That worked out well in the end. Just ordered the Target Series 2 power disc album w/discs. So much better than going out in the cold. :coffee:

And the TRU website now has the gold packs online through Series 6.

Still hoping to get Merlin and the Tron Terrain at some point. :scratchin

Hope everyone is finding what they need.

Kate :thumbsup2

Anyone who has picked up the Target complete set, can you tell me how many truly new discs there are? (Meaning discs that are not second versions of the TRU exclusives?). I am not buying a whole new set just to have identical discs of different color. That really irritates me...what a marketing gimmick! :mad:

Anyone know exactly what the Vanellope figure has going for it? Meaning worlds, cars, etc.?

Are Ralph and vannelope strictly for use in toy box mode or will they be released with a world set??

Unfortunately, they are Toy Box only. You might want to check the Toy Box Share though as there are some Ralph-themed ones you can download.

Anyone who has picked up the Target complete set, can you tell me how many truly new discs there are? (Meaning discs that are not second versions of the TRU exclusives?). I am not buying a whole new set just to have identical discs of different color. That really irritates me...what a marketing gimmick! :mad:

The Target set is complete and includes all of the discs for Series 2 including TRU exclusives (without a different border color).

Anyone know exactly what the Vanellope figure has going for it? Meaning worlds, cars, etc.?

Vanellope's Kart also appears as a rideable vehicle along with her original kart which in the movie was owned by King Candy.

Her signature move, glitching, will also appear as an ability in the Toy Box. Glitching is done like the Toy Story Gang's shoulder charge.

Vanellope's Character Chests also unlock her Costume, her Kart, King Candy's Royal Racer, and her Cherry Bombs.

Vanellope's adventure is Vanellope's Sweet Ride.

Walmart now has a DI poster for sale! Cool!

Unfortunately, they are Toy Box only. You might want to check the Toy Box Share though as there are some Ralph-themed ones you can download.

The Target set is complete and includes all of the discs for Series 2 including TRU exclusives (without a different border color).

Walmart now has a DI poster for sale! Cool!

Thanks for the response, exactly what I was looking for.:cool2:

Give a update as Nikki in Disney world have a great time.

Today dec 8 toysrus is selling the lone ranger and jack sparrow crystal figures.

Did anyone DISNEY INFINITY Power Disc Pack from Amazon on "Disney Day" recently. It was $2.50 for a pack. I bought it and then realized I paid $6.00 like a dope (shipping). Well, it just arrived and it was a whole box of them...... so, either I can't read, they can't write or the Infinity gods are smiling.

:rotfl:

Did anyone DISNEY INFINITY Power Disc Pack from Amazon on "Disney Day" recently. It was $2.50 for a pack. I bought it and then realized I paid $6.00 like a dope (shipping). Well, it just arrived and it was a whole box of them...... so, either I can't read, they can't write or the Infinity gods are smiling.

:rotfl:

Wait, an entire box?? How many packs???

Wait, an entire box?? How many packs???

20 packs for $6 ($2.50 and $3.50 shipping):
1479360_10200738182849919_810235464_n.jpg

Hi everyone!

It looks like Santa will be bringing Disney Infinity to us for Christmas. Aside from the game, any recommendations of what figurines to start out with? Aside from the ones that come with the game, Santa might be willing to bring another 6-8, depending on the packs.

Also, is it worth it to get some of the power packs? Thanks all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter