Disney Infinity musings

So I'm 23 I just got this (my parents gave it to me for Christmas) and I'm on the fence of either returning it cause it's for kids or keeping it cause I'm a disney fan. What's people's take on this? I like sandbox games like minecraft and rollercoaster tycoon. I heard the campaign is super easy. I just don't want a game ill be bored of in a week and collect dust, for so much money. It's for PS3 btw. Anyone help?

So I'm 23 I just got this (my parents gave it to me for Christmas) and I'm on the fence of either returning it cause it's for kids or keeping it cause I'm a disney fan. What's people's take on this? I like sandbox games like minecraft and rollercoaster tycoon. I heard the campaign is super easy. I just don't want a game ill be bored of in a week and collect dust, for so much money. It's for PS3 btw. Anyone help?

I'm like you on games and the more you get into it the better it gets.

My kids got the Toy Story playset today but have not yet opened it. Plus they got an XBox 360, so perhaps that version of DI will be coming soon. They currently have the Wii version

My daughter got Epic Mickey II and seems to like it

Beautiful game

Hi everyone,

We sorted out the game not saving, however we wanted to be able to have our own games. However no matter how we try, it keeps saying that the new game will over ride the old one. This is even when we have signed in with a new Xbox user and everything? Is that right? You can only have one saved game???

FYI All:

You can now pre-order Phineas, Perry, Sorcerer Mickey, and Power Discs Series 3 via TRU's website. Game Stop is also doing pre-orders.

So I finally got it and let me just say DI is AMAZING. Love fooling around with everything. A friend and I have played for hours just fooling around

So I finally got it and let me just say DI is AMAZING. Love fooling around with everything. A friend and I have played for hours just fooling around

My 4 year old DD and I had a battle of Frying Pan v. Flaming Pumpkins in Toy Box (aka: Rapunzel vs. Jack Skellington).

Santa brought us Disney Infinity for christmas. My daughter who is 6, LOVES this game.

Cant say daddy doesnt play after her bedtime either. ;)

Disney Infinity Fans - Reminder:

Hey all!

A friendly reminder that Disney Toy Boxes are going to start retiring tomorrow, January 1st. All new Toy Boxes will be guaranteed available for one month. After that, we will be keeping the most popular Toy Boxes and retiring the others. Be sure to download any Toy Boxes from the past few months that you for sure want to hang onto today!

One more thing! Because many of you have asked about upcoming Toy Box challenges, here's a sneak peek:

1/2 - 1/8: Pirate Adventure Challenge

1/9 - 1/15: Tangled Challenge

With that, let's hoverboard/ground pound/blast off into 2014! Happy New Year!

- Disney Infinity Team

https://infinity.disney.com/news/633

Santa was very good to is this year and brought us a Playstation 3 and Disney Infinity along with most of the available figures. My son is in heaven, he played all during his Christmas break and I spent some time on there after they went to bed too.

So my next question: I know Agent P, Phineas, Repunzel, and Sorcerer Mickey are due to come out in the next few months, has anyone heard rumors about anything else?

I heard in a podcast last week that there is a rumor that they may be coming out with a new
game disk, with new play sets. Anyone else heard anything like that?

Santa was very good to is this year and brought us a Playstation 3 and Disney Infinity along with most of the available figures. My son is in heaven, he played all during his Christmas break and I spent some time on there after they went to bed too.

So my next question: I know Agent P, Phineas, Repunzel, and Sorcerer Mickey are due to come out in the next few months, has anyone heard rumors about anything else?

I heard in a podcast last week that there is a rumor that they may be coming out with a new
game disk, with new play sets. Anyone else heard anything like that?

In the US, Rapunzel was released in all stores on the 7th of this month. Mickey will be released on Feb 9th. Phineas and Perry 2 pack will be April 1st or April 29th for the singles. Gamestop will have the Phineas and Perry 2 pack out on March 14th as it is their exclusive until April 1st.

Weirdest power disc. - Condorman wings

Had to look it up

Talk about obscure

Next they will have the tennis shoes from "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes"

Here's some upcoming release dates!

Sorcerer Mickey: 2-Week Exclusivity
Wal-Mart Release Date: 1/26/14
Universal Release Date: 2/09/14

Anna: 2-Week Exclusivity
Target Release Date: 2/25/14
Universal Release Date: 3/11/14

Elsa: 1-Week Exclusivity
Best Buy Release Date: 3/04/14
Universal Release Date: 3/11/14

Phineas & Agent P Toy Box Set: 2-Week Exclusivity
Gamestop Release Date: 3/14/14
Universal Release Date: 4/01/14

Phineas: 2-Week Exclusivity
Best Buy Release Date: 4/14/14
Universal Release Date: 4/29/14

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter