Disney Magic 11/11/17 from NYC

Hi Everyone! Was hoping I could get some direction as this is our 1st cruise ever! It’s actually a special one as Our son was granted this cruise as his wish through Make A Wish. I’ve been reading up on tips and tricks as we have no idea what to expect on a cruise, let alone a Disney one and stumbled upon this forum.

I am not sure if it is too late, but was wondering how we can participate on the Fish extender? Seems pretty awesome to be part of.

Super excited and can’t wait to meet all the amazing families on board.

Welcome Jenny,

I so sorry but I won't be able to help you with the Fish Extenders. My DW and I have never taken part in the fish extenders, (we are kind of ...old). If you read some of the posts from the beginning I believe there was a mention of signing up for "Fish Extenders".

I can tell you this, from reading other posts from families who received a "Make-a-wish" cruise, you and your son will have a very special and Magical cruise. I'm sure Disney will make this cruise something very, very special.

My DW works at a local grammar school and one of her students had done a Disney "Make-a-wish" cruise. Disney Cruise Line had made the young girls wish's come true. It made her and her family feel very special and gave them memories they will keep and cherish forever.

You might want to do a search for "Make-a-Wish" on the main cruise line board. I'm sure there will be many posts that can give you more information.

I hope you, your son and your family have a Magical cruise.

Welcome Jenny,

I so sorry but I won't be able to help you with the Fish Extenders. My DW and I have never taken part in the fish extenders, (we are kind of ...old). If you read some of the posts from the beginning I believe there was a mention of signing up for "Fish Extenders".

I can tell you this, from reading other posts from families who received a "Make-a-wish" cruise, you and your son will have a very special and Magical cruise. I'm sure Disney will make this cruise something very, very special.

My DW works at a local grammar school and one of her students had done a Disney "Make-a-wish" cruise. Disney Cruise Line had made the young girls wish's come true. It made her and her family feel very special and gave them memories they will keep and cherish forever.

You might want to do a search for "Make-a-Wish" on the main cruise line board. I'm sure there will be many posts that can give you more information.

I hope you, your son and your family have a Magical cruise.
Thank you for the kinds words and well wishes. We are so grateful and blessed to be going on this cruise. It’s been a long tough road! All the best:)

Hi Everyone! Was hoping I could get some direction as this is our 1st cruise ever! It’s actually a special one as Our son was granted this cruise as his wish through Make A Wish. I’ve been reading up on tips and tricks as we have no idea what to expect on a cruise, let alone a Disney one and stumbled upon this forum.

I am not sure if it is too late, but was wondering how we can participate on the Fish extender? Seems pretty awesome to be part of.

Super excited and can’t wait to meet all the amazing families on board.
There was a "latecomer" group set up on an alternative social media platform. There's about 400 members so you'll know if you've found it. I am not joining in this time, but your son sounds pretty awesome, so send me a message, or post here about him & your cabin number & I will spread some pixie dust.

There was a "latecomer" group set up on an alternative social media platform. There's about 400 members so you'll know if you've found it. I am not joining in this time, but your son sounds pretty awesome, so send me a message, or post here about him & your cabin number & I will spread some pixie dust.
Awwww...thank you for the reply! Will try to search for the other group. Will definatley send a message once we get more information from Make A Wish! P.S. our son is pretty awesome, but then again, every child to their parent always is

I do if you still need it. PM me as I’m not sure we’re allowed to post them on here.
Can you please PM me this info? I booked this cruise last week and it's our first time and when I searched on FB the only group I could find only had 8 members.

Can you please PM me this info? I booked this cruise last week and it's our first time and when I searched on FB the only group I could find only had 8 members.

sorry I just say your message... if you want the large cruise group, find me on Facebook. Amanda Duarte-Sabido... friend request me and I can add you. I couldn’t figure out how to PM you this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter