Disney News Round Up

This has not been confirmed as of yet, but there are multiple reports saying the MDE app has been improved majorly. The word is a list of bugs have been fixed on the app. I repeat though that this is NOT confirmed.

This has not been confirmed as of yet, but there are multiple reports saying the MDE app has been improved majorly. The word is a list of bugs have been fixed on the app. I repeat though that this is NOT confirmed.
there was an update that went through late last month that did fix a lot of bugs but most in park bugs seem to remain

Disneyland news update!

Supposedly according to Tom Bell of the Disneyland edition of the disunplugged podcast. Disney is working on a new night time electrical parade for Disneyland. This new parade will be very similar to what is coming to Hong Kong Disneyland called paint the night. The parade in Disneyland will carry the same name and will feature interactive features. Those interactive features are supposedly going to be similar to what mickeys fun wheel is with world of color in DCA.
Mice chat had also reported Disneyland would be getting a new night time parade but they had said it may end up being the Main Street electrical parade from WDW but we don't have any confirmation on either of these this is just what is being reported. I think this shows that some type of night time parade will come for the 60th anniversary but whether it will be new or MSEP is yet to be determined.

Disneyland news update!

Supposedly according to Tom Bell of the Disneyland edition of the disunplugged podcast. Disney is working on a new night time electrical parade for Disneyland. This new parade will be very similar to what is coming to Hong Kong Disneyland called paint the night. The parade in Disneyland will carry the same name and will feature interactive features. Those interactive features are supposedly going to be similar to what mickeys fun wheel is with world of color in DCA.
Mice chat had also reported Disneyland would be getting a new night time parade but they had said it may end up being the Main Street electrical parade from WDW but we don't have any confirmation on either of these this is just what is being reported. I think this shows that some type of night time parade will come for the 60th anniversary but whether it will be new or MSEP is yet to be determined.

Personally let them get something new. We don't need to lose our night parade for the sake of the other park. The last thing we need is one less entertainment option.

Personally let them get something new. We don't need to lose our night parade for the sake of the other park. The last thing we need is one less entertainment option.
I agree but who knows what disney will do they've been doing all sorts of things lately.

Isnt that the truth. Speaking of parades though, any word on if FOF can run during the evening? If so then they would more likely give back the MSEP.
I would think they would probably have to add some lighting effects to it. I haven't heard anything but I think they would rather leave for a day time parade than convert it to night being that its brand new.

I would think they would probably have to add some lighting effects to it. I haven't heard anything but I think they would rather leave for a day time parade than convert it to night being that its brand new.

That makes sense. I didn't know if they were planning of running it like they do the parade in Disneyland. Not that I want them to. I don't think they should run the crap out of it until it is run down, but I just didn't know what they planned on doing. Still I hope MSEP stays around for a while longer. I don't like the parade, but I love the people who stop to watch it so lines are shorter for me. =)

Poly construction update.

Cast Members have been told that the GCH lobby construction won't start until April now and will end in December.

That's the third time it has been pushed back.

Poly construction update.

Cast Members have been told that the GCH lobby construction won't start until April now and will end in December.

That's the third time it has been pushed back.

Go figure. The time frame doesn't surprise me at all. I wonder at what time of day they will work on the lobby. Probably during the late night hours?

This does not have to do with the parks, but it is news nevertheless. Disney interactive has unleashed a new app that allows you to design your own vinyllmation. Nothing super special about the app itself, but if you make a good enough vinyllmation it may show up on the Disney Blog.

Not confirmed yet but according to twitter imagineers have said that the silver paint on the turrets will stay for the new castle projections.

So that means two things
New castle projections
And
Silver castle turrets

They are painting them silver right now but they I heard that is the base coat apparently that is changing.

Not confirmed yet but according to twitter imagineers have said that the silver paint on the turrets will stay for the new castle projections.

So that means two things
New castle projections
And
Silver castle turrets

They are painting them silver right now but they I heard that is the base coat apparently that is changing.

I seen in pictures that they were silver, but I didn't think they were staying silver. New projections....new nighttime show coming perhaps or something to Celebrate The Magic.

The disney parks blog is starting a march madness bracket between WDW attractions and DLR attractions in coast to coast battle to find the best attraction. They have created sports team like logos for several attractions as well as attraction mascot names for this tournament. Fans will be able to vote for their favorites to find the best beginning Tuesday March 18th.

So that means two things
New castle projections
And
Silver castle turrets

Ok apparently the silver is not something that is staying. People are now saying that the towers that were painted silver have been repainted blue. The silver must have been a primer of sorts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter