Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only seen about 10 minutes of mandolorian before I had to go to work. Of course it looks amazing as expected.

D+ release the traditional way.. I got spoiled on the whole season at once..... so now I'll be watching every Friday till mid December

I agree with you mostly, but I don't mind the "cutesy" stuff. Also remember that, while cute, an Ewok will eat you! There's a funny cartoon short that they released on the web, one of the Forces of Destiny shorts, where Han and Chewie were chuckling about letting the Ewoks eat some Stormtroopers after the battle. Leia stopped them.

Resistance had so much potential. The problem was while the first season built into something, the start of season two basically erased that progress. They started over essentially. It did get good again in the second half and was starting to get actually cool, but of course by then it was too late. It's still worth a watch, but it's unfortunate that it didn't do more.

I have not seen all of the Forces/Destiny episodes. I will go back and check then out. That's hilarious! Easy to forget they were about to cook up Luke, Han, and Chewie.

I have not seen all of the Forces/Destiny episodes. I will go back and check then out. That's hilarious! Easy to forget they were about to cook up Luke, Han, and Chewie.

The Forces of Destiny shorts were fun actually. I think they are on D+ too. They add a little character here and there.

I’d be game for it. But we should probably do it in the Community board for Disney TV shows and movies so we don’t bog down the rumors and news board.

Yeah, but nobody goes there. I post things there all the time and get few replies. I'm game of course because I'd like more traffic there in general.

Idk what the logistics of the site are, whether or not it just wasn’t created thinking there wouldn’t be enough to talk about, but I’m surprised there’s not a dedicated Disney+ section on disboards

Idk what the logistics of the site are, whether or not it just wasn’t created thinking there wouldn’t be enough to talk about, but I’m surprised there’s not a dedicated Disney+ section on disboards
We don’t get new forums much around here. It took a while to get the runDisney one. Theoretically it could be part of the Disney TV/movies board. I think though that’s not the focus of this site. Trip planning is. You’re most popular boards are TPAS, News, and Community since that’s a catch all.

We don’t get new forums much around here. It took a while to get the runDisney one. Theoretically it could be part of the Disney TV/movies board. I think though that’s not the focus of this site. Trip planning is. You’re most popular boards are TPAS, News, and Community since that’s a catch all.

Those are definitely the boards that get traction. The Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music board gets sparse traffic. I'll post new trailers there and get no response, but then I see them posted here with lots of chatter. This is a livelier group for sure!

Those are definitely the boards that get traction. The Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music board gets sparse traffic. I'll post new trailers there and get no response, but then I see them posted here with lots of chatter. This is a livelier group for sure!

I didn't even know that board existed. But I also rarely venture to the community board. Partly because it's not what I'm looking for but also stuff can get scary there. Probably not the right word, but I know several people that don't go there because they've been put off by how people post there.

I also think most of us find our home(s) on here and only venture other places when needed . I haven't been on TPAS since covid started because I don't have a trip in site and everything will change numerous times until I go again. Same with resorts, I tend to only go there when I've got a trip planned. I get enough tv, movie etc news on this board and social media to not need another source as well.

I didn't even know that board existed. But I also rarely venture to the community board. Partly because it's not what I'm looking for but also stuff can get scary there. Probably not the right word, but I know several people that don't go there because they've been put off by how people post there.

I also think most of us find our home(s) on here and only venture other places when needed . I haven't been on TPAS since covid started because I don't have a trip in site and everything will change numerous times until I go again. Same with resorts, I tend to only go there when I've got a trip planned. I get enough tv, movie etc news on this board and social media to not need another source as well.

Yeah, I used to be prolific on TPAS, shifting to Disneyland when headed out West. I haven't been around either much. I do go on Community and there is a core group there that is cool, but there are some posts that are definitely trying to stir things up. The mods do a good job though. The Movies board is not the same, it's just right underneath Community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter