Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used the group watch for the first time for the first episode of The Mandalorian. Nice feature especially in the times we are living in now. So glad to have this show back. The episode was really good but they have set the bar really high with the first season. Overall it was one the lesser episodes for me anyway.

Is/was there a episode 2 preview like they did last year? Can't tell whether we missed it or they just aren't doing them this year.

Wow, so full of KOTOR goodness, loved it! Even my husband who doesn't like the original Star Wars movies, and who has never played a SW game thought it was great... helps he's a fan of Justified ;)

Used the group watch for the first time for the first episode of The Mandalorian. Nice feature especially in the times we are living in now. So glad to have this show back. The episode was really good but they have set the bar really high with the first season. Overall it was one the lesser episodes for me anyway.

Felt the same way !! We LOVE the show, but was underwhelmed by this episode ---

Is/was there a episode 2 preview like they did last year? Can't tell whether we missed it or they just aren't doing them this year.

I didn’t see one. Didn’t watch it all the way through to the end thou. I stopped it when they show the animated drawings.

I went to Animal kingdom today. I had watched the program and loved it. One of the animals was Popcorn the frizzle chicken and was informed that she had passed away. Was a little sad to hear this. I also noticed More of the animals and looked for the ones on the program. I found it enhanced my visit

posts like this is where they need to have it where you can do more than one.I would of have it a sad for the beginning part and a like for the last part.

Finally been watching Rebels for first time. Halfway through season 2

I def like CW more, but it's still entertaining

Enjoy! There are defintiely some great story arc in Rebels (though some get a bit confusing) ....and the very ending could be relevant going forward (trying not to spoil much)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter