Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

Details of the charms released/expected to be released on 3/16/2017

Disney-location specific (name / price / online Disney store item# for ease of lookup):
Mickey Mouse color ear hat dangle / $70 / 7501057370328P
Mickey Mouse Signature heart / $55 / 7501057370325P
Minnie Mouse color ear hat dangle / $70 / 7501057370327P
Minnie Mouse Signature heart / $55 / 7501057370329P
RunDisney pendant / $55 / 7501057370326P

The RunDisney charm is very similar to the prior one (which is still available). The only difference I can tell from the pictures is that the new one looks more like a pendant style with a larger loop than the first dangle version.

Non-Disney specific charms:
Beauty and the Beast bangle / $95 / 7501057370339MS
Belle Enchanted Rose Sparkling / $90 / 7501057370338P
Daisy Duck Portrait / $50 / 7501057370331P
Donald Duck Portrait / $50 / 7501057370335P
Mrs. Potts and Chip / $50 / 7501057370330P
Piglet dangle / $60 / 7501057370333P
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 80th Anniversary / $80 / 7501057370334P
Tigger / $50 / 7501057370336P
Tinker Bell Dress dangle / $70 / 7501057370332P ($5 less if buy from Pandora/jewelry store vs. Disney)
Tinker Bell Shoe dangle / $70 / 7501057370337P ($5 less if buy from Pandora/jewelry store vs. Disney)

The following charms are not in Pandora/jewelry stores and not in the online Disney Store:
Alice's Teacup
Carousel
Cruise
Duffy
Dumbo
Gelatoni
Shellie May

Information from the Mora Pandora blog:

New Disney charm expected to be released in early July (possibly July 6) - Yin Yang. Note this charm was apparently originally rumored for a 2016 release, which explains why the image has 2016 and not 2017.

15rcetc.png

Hi. I hope someone can help me. I want to order a photo charm from Shutterfly. Will it fit on my Pandora bracelet?

so the 2017 exclusives are not available until July? boo! i really like teh Dumbo, Tea Cup and Carousel...oh well!
I asked specifically about the Dumbo one at the Pandora store on Main Street this past weekend. The CM said it wasn't coming out till this summer.

just saw on disney store site, the red dangly mickey/minnie ears are no longer exclusives? and on Pandora site they are discontinued

the red enamel dangly ones. they are not listed as exclusive on the disney store anymore
I've found the Parks-exclusive stamp to be inconsistent on charms on the Disney Store website. In the past I've seen it posted on charms that were buyable at Pandora/other jewelry stores. So I pretty much ignore the stamp and go by my own list, which I generate when charms are released by checking both the Pandora website and the online Disney Store.

The red enamel dangle ears (both Mickey and Minnie versions) are not listed on the Pandora website, and have never been listed there. The Pandora Disney collection (http://www.pandora.net/en-us/collections/disneycollection) lists all charms they have sold and indicates which of those are now discontinued. The Disney-location-exclusive charms are not listed on the Pandora website.

One other item of note about the online Disney Store is that the red enamel dangle ears have the following text listed in the detail section below the image: "Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort". This same text is listed on other Disney-location-exclusive charms, but not listed on the non-exclusive charms.

Based on this information, I believe Disney simply made a mistake in their listing of the Mickey and Minnie red enamel dangle ears by not including the Parks-exclusive stamp.

Dumbo, Alice teacup,and carousel showed up as a Fantasyland set on the Disney Store site today. Cost is $200. It comes with a lithograph. I guess overall the price for the set isn't bad, but I wonder if they will ever be available individually? Maybe this is the start of sets for the different lands?

Dumbo, Alice teacup,and carousel showed up as a Fantasyland set on the Disney Store site today. Cost is $200. It comes with a lithograph. I guess overall the price for the set isn't bad, but I wonder if they will ever be available individually? Maybe this is the start of sets for the different lands?

I was bummed when I saw that. I really want the Dumbo one but don't care for the other two. I do hope they sell them individually eventually.

I bet they'll sell them separately later, though the litho probably is just for this release. I'm more interested in the carousel than the others, though the Dumbo is very cute.

I do see that they are listing a lot of "collections," but then when you click on it, they are listed to purchase individually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter