Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

The Dumbo, Alice and Carousel charms are now listed separately on the Disney site! Just ordered the Dumbo one.

They are on the Shop Parks app to for those with an AP discount!

:thanks:I've been looking for these. So busy finalizing ADRs for December trip & out these on the back burner & today was my ADR day. Oh, well! They would let me add to bag on App then say unavailable, so guess they have now sold out. So purchased Dumbo through Disney Online Store, yeah, free ship for $50 vs $75. Although, my $14 discount would have been nice on the app.
:disrocks:

Hi!

I had a question for anyone who has been at Disneyland recently (or anyone who knows how the shop Disney website works). My husband & I went to WDW in October and I got the dangle castle charm for my Pandora bracelet there. We're planning on making a stop at Disneyland in July while in California, and I was hoping to get the Disneyland dangle castle charm while there. It looks like neither charm is available on the Disney website anymore, but IS showing on the shop parks app. When I click 'find on map' it opens up WDW on a map, but doesn't show the charm available anywhere there (I don't know if that's true, or just a technical issue with the app). I assume this means I should be able to purchase it in Disneyland, right? I just wasn't sure if I should hold out hope that it'll be there, or hurry up and grab on off Ebay/somewhere else so I'm sure I have the charm I want.

Thanks!!

The Dumbo, Alice and Carousel charms are now listed separately on the Disney site! Just ordered the Dumbo one.
For ease of online lookup, here are the item numbers for the 3 individual charms:

Alice in Tea Cup - $60 - 7501057370342P
Carousel - $70 - 7501057370344P
Dumbo - $70 - 7501057370343P

At the time I'm posting this, all 3 charms are in stock in the online Disney Store. You can use discount code DRVCMEMBER for a 10% discount if you are paying with a Disney Visa card and your order total is at least $50. You can also use promo code SHIP50 to get free shipping if your order total is at least $50. Both codes can be used at the same time.

All 3 charms are also in stock on the Shop Disney Parks app, with an annual passholder discount of 20% and free shipping if your order total is at least $75.

Hi!
I had a question for anyone who has been at Disneyland recently (or anyone who knows how the shop Disney website works). My husband & I went to WDW in October and I got the dangle castle charm for my Pandora bracelet there. We're planning on making a stop at Disneyland in July while in California, and I was hoping to get the Disneyland dangle castle charm while there. It looks like neither charm is available on the Disney website anymore, but IS showing on the shop parks app. When I click 'find on map' it opens up WDW on a map, but doesn't show the charm available anywhere there (I don't know if that's true, or just a technical issue with the app). I assume this means I should be able to purchase it in Disneyland, right? I just wasn't sure if I should hold out hope that it'll be there, or hurry up and grab on off Ebay/somewhere else so I'm sure I have the charm I want.
Thanks!!
The "Find on Map" option only works for Disney World. As far as I recall, there's never been a way to tell the app to list Disneyland locations instead.

I'm not a Disneyland shopping expert, but since the castle charm has been out for over two years, I think your chances of getting one when you're there are pretty good. But there's still the possibility of it being sold out at the time. If all else fails, there's the Shop Disney Parks app, and the charm should eventually be back in stock on the Disney Store website.

The "Find on Map" option only works for Disney World. As far as I recall, there's never been a way to tell the app to list Disneyland locations instead.

I'm not a Disneyland shopping expert, but since the castle charm has been out for over two years, I think your chances of getting one when you're there are pretty good. But there's still the possibility of it being sold out at the time. If all else fails, there's the Shop Disney Parks app, and the charm should eventually be back in stock on the Disney Store website.

Thank you! I wasn't sure how long the charm has been around, and since it was taken off the website I was worried they were getting rid of it. I'll poke around the park when I'm there (I have no idea where they're even sold in Disneyland! I am so behind on the planning of this trip!) and see what I can find.

Thank you! I wasn't sure how long the charm has been around, and since it was taken off the website I was worried they were getting rid of it. I'll poke around the park when I'm there (I have no idea where they're even sold in Disneyland! I am so behind on the planning of this trip!) and see what I can find.

There is a store that sells Pandora charms across from the entrance to the Blue Bayou restaurant on Royal Street.

This list is based on information from when Pandora first released Disney charms. Hopefully it's still correct, I haven't been to Disneyland in some time.

Disneyland Resort locations selling Pandora charms:

Disneyland park - Emporium, New Century Jewelry, La Mascarade d'Orleans
Disney California Adventure - Elias and Company, Off the Page
Downtown Disney - Pandora store, World of Disney
Grand Californian Resort - Acorns
Disneyland Hotel - Fantasia

There is a store that sells Pandora charms across from the entrance to the Blue Bayou restaurant on Royal Street.

This list is based on information from when Pandora first released Disney charms. Hopefully it's still correct, I haven't been to Disneyland in some time.

Disneyland Resort locations selling Pandora charms:

Disneyland park - Emporium, New Century Jewelry, La Mascarade d'Orleans
Disney California Adventure - Elias and Company, Off the Page
Downtown Disney - Pandora store, World of Disney
Grand Californian Resort - Acorns
Disneyland Hotel - Fantasia

Thank you, everyone!! I will definitely check these options out!

Previews of upcoming Autumn/Winter charms from the Mora Pandora blog. I believe these are non-Disney-exclusives that you should be able to buy at Pandora and other jewelry stores as well as Disney locations.

Sources:
PANDORA DISNEY AUTUMN/WINTER 2017 COLLECTION SNEAK PEEK
and
SNEAK PEEK: PANDORA DISNEY WINTER 2017 LIMITED EDITION CHARM

Just a few charms this time around. So far I haven't seen any prices on any of these yet.

Bambi dangle
Lilo & Stitch
Thumper dangle

vgvad.png

And mini charms - called Disney Petities - for the newer Pandora floating locket necklaces. These come in sets of 3 that fit inside a clear locket (locket and chain purchased separately). The first set has a Minnie outline, Mickey outline, and a heart with Mickey and Minnie kissing.

98vqqt.png

Finally, a limited edition charm that will be presented in limited edition gift packaging. It's an open silver heart with a gold Mickey on one side and Minnie on the other.

3096a78.png

Press Release from Pandora on July 7, 2017 (pdf file) - may be of interest to readers outside the US.
PANDORA EXPANDS STRATEGIC CORPORATE ALLIANCE WITH DISNEY TO EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA

PANDORA, the leading international jewellery manufacturer and retailer, today announces that it has expanded its strategic Corporate Alliance with The Walt Disney Company (Disney) to cover additional markets across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The expansion of the agreement means that PANDORA’s Disney inspired jewellery will soon be available to customers in almost all of PANDORA’s global markets.

The extended alliance will begin in October 2017, with PANDORA launching its Disney jewellery collection of hand finished sterling silver and two-tone charms and bracelets. The collection is inspired by Disney’s beloved characters, including Mickey and Minnie Mouse and Disney Princesses. With the extended alliance, PANDORA will add additional novelty to the assortment in the region, and will initially add around 30 new pieces of jewellery to the existing assortment, some of which are a novelty to PANDORA’s Disney collection.

"For some time now, we have received requests from our customers across the EMEA region for products from the Disney collection and I am delighted that we are now able to bring them to our stores in the region. We believe that this wonderful collection will fit very well as the reception by our consumers of the Disney collection in North America and Asia Pacific has been very positive," says David Allen, President of PANDORA EMEA region.

The Disney collection from PANDORA will be available at PANDORA concept stores, eSTOREs, and in selected department stores. As part of the alliance, PANDORA’s charm bracelet will be the Official Charm Bracelet of Disneyland Paris in France. PANDORA jewellery will be sold in multiple locations inside the destination.

"We're looking forward to the opportunities ahead through our alliance with PANDORA," said Tiffany Rende, Senior Vice President of Disney Corporate Alliances and Operating Participants. "In addition to debuting a new line of PANDORA jewellery at retail that we know will be a fan favorite, we are collaborating on other product lines and guest experiences at Disneyland Paris."

PANDORA first entered into a strategic Corporate Alliance with Disney in August 2014. Under the terms of the agreement, PANDORA created an original collection of Disney-themed jewellery, that is since sold in the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts, as well as in PANDORA stores throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Central America and the Caribbean. The alliance was then extended in November 2015 to include the Asia Pacific region.

NEWS

PANDORA DISNEY AUTUMN/WINTER 2017 FULL PREVIEW
Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 2.12.24 PM.png

Sparkling Mickey & Minnie Petites – $25 USD / $30 CAD

All other petites – $20 USD / $25 CAD

Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 2.12.44 PM.png
Bambi & Thumper – $50 USD / $55 CAD each

Lilo & Stitch – $65 USD / $75 CAD

Mickey & Minnie Love Icons (limited edition) – $125 USD / $140 CAD

Expressive Mickey – $65 USD / $75 CAD

The first set of Mickey/Minnie petites will be out with the Autumn 2017 collection at the end of August, with the other charms due out for Winter 2017 in November.

I'm excited about this! I see a few that I would like to have.

Preview of the Disney-exclusive charms for Autumn/Winter - from PANDORA DISNEY PARKS AUTUMN/WINTER 2017 PREVIEW

Minnie's Signature Shoe (dangle)
Playful Mickey
Red Minnie Bow (charm with small dangle heart)
Shimmering Mickey Swirls clip
Mickey Swirls (gold)
Pearly Castle (Mother of Pearl)

20shmb5.jpg

Just saw this. With all of the previews I'm glad I purchased another bracelet. But I would really love a Tiana charm!!

I'm going to go broke! I love so many of these!!! :love:

ETA: I just read her blog post on the park exclusive charms and had to chuckle...she isn't excited by these but they are some of my favorites yet!

Is the Mickey Mania gone from the parks? I just noticed its not on the shop parks anymore:(
never mind apparently the app was just being wonky

Last edited:
Looks like Disney released a dangle charm for Food & Wine this year. They posted a picture on the WDW Today twitter account today (the new charm is on the left). It's sold at Mouse Gear in Epcot but I haven't seen any price info posted. I couldn't find the charm in the Shop Disney Parks app or the online Disney Store.

DI46IZgXYAAny9G.jpg
It's only sold in a gift set with the two other charms listed. I think it was $185 (was $157 with AP discount with tax). I am not super happy since I have the Spaceship Earth charm but that is the only way to get the food and wine :-(

It's only sold in a gift set with the two other charms listed. I think it was $185 (was $157 with AP discount with tax). I am not super happy since I have the Spaceship Earth charm but that is the only way to get the food and wine :-(
That's interesting, because WDW Today responded to a question on their tweet and said the charms could be purchased separately. If that answer was wrong, I call foul on Disney if they force you to buy two old charms in order to buy the new charm.

That's interesting, because WDW Today responded to a question on their tweet and said the charms could be purchased separately. If that answer was wrong, I call foul on Disney if they force you to buy two old charms in order to buy the new charm.

Was at Uptown Jewelers in MK today and the CM there said that they only sell the food and wine charms as part of the set.
Maybe at some point it might become available separately (like the Fantasyland ones)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter