Disney Wall Art Swap * complete *

mine will be off to you tomorrow, and should be there Wednesday.
Sorry for the delay everyone, I apparently lost 3 Pizza Planet MHs at the numerous DR appts we had. I was carting them back and forth to work on while we waited.

Anyway, here is the final shot. I think they turned out really good, I can't wait to see everything together.

photo.jpg

mine will be off to you tomorrow, and should be there Wednesday.
Sorry for the delay everyone, I apparently lost 3 Pizza Planet MHs at the numerous DR appts we had. I was carting them back and forth to work on while we waited.

Anyway, here is the final shot. I think they turned out really good, I can't wait to see everything together.

photo.jpg

Love them! I can't wait to see them all in person and hang them in my scrap space. :dance3::yay::banana::cool1:

Post office says you should have my box tomorrow.

Anyone have any directions on how we assemble these once we get them back? How do you adhere them to the canvas?

Buffy, To describe those as merely "good" is a disservice. Your MHs ROCK!!! So detailed! I love each one!

sending you a pm about shipping too.

Such cute Mickey's!!!

Danielle beat me to the question...how do we adhere thes to the canvas?

Buffy those are AWESOME!!!!

maybe glue dots? or that really sticky tape that's on a red roll?

I know I'm not in this swap.. but I made my DD and her roommate/sorority sister canvas boards in regards to their sorority.. and I used 3M glue (the one with the clean lid/red tip and drys clear)... it worked great.. I have had them on the wall so they don't get lost or ruined and everything is still stuck down perfectly...

I would say the super sticky tape (the red roll ) would work great. I made my other canvas by just gluing them on with clear liquid glue. I'll lay everything out and take photos for a slideshow so you can use that for a placement cheat sheet if you want to.

Traci,
I am officially postal via USPS and are supposed to arrive tomorrow at noon. I didn't require a signature because I wasn't sure if you would be home.

I can't wait to see all the heads together. When I was doing them individually, I was like eh, they are cute but I couldn't see the vision but once you put them together, they look great. I can't wait to see how they all look.

Thanks Buffy! I will be here at home cleaning and trying to make a vegan pumpkin pie with a gluten-free vegan crust...hope it turns out.:confused3

Good luck!! Vegan is hard to cook.
I usually use applesauce for my butter substitute when I make cookies. It does not turn out the same but they are ok. DH had 2 bosses that were strict vegans and the holidays were tough because I make cookies for everyone.

Buffy those MHs are fantastic!! Like everyone else, I can't wait to get these back and see them hanging on my wall!!

YAY!!!

Postage is in bag #1, $6.25

I hope I packaged them up right. I forgot how you wanted it done, and I wanted to get them out asap.

Package also arrived today from Erin, LOVEMY3KIDDOS. I'm going to start sorting tonight and just add the last baggie we are still waiting on into each persons envelope once it comes. Should be here soon.:)

Erin's stuff looked great as always!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter