Disney Wonder - Sept.30, 2018 Halloween on the High Seas!

I went a little crazy with theme gifts so I have 3 days. The kids helped me do things so it’s been fun!
Awesome! I personally go around twice, my kiddos used to go with us but now its just me and the babe lol. Getting CLOSER!

I went a little crazy with theme gifts so I have 3 days. The kids helped me do things so it’s been fun!
I would love to have my kids help but since they don’t know we are going it’s hard to do things without them seeing. But we are heading to Disney right now so.... I’m going to have fun shopping.

You took my family’s cabin off the final list. Room 7022
Fish Extender - Final List!!!

Please check my room(7007) for the Carrillo Family room number and any changes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7007 - @Jsmncrews - Jasmine(Minnie), Will(Scrooge McDuck), Cody(14, Deadpool), Carter(10, Goofy)

7005 - Grandma Jennifer(Maleficent), Grandma Sherry(Tigger)

6147 - @Linda Gallacher - Linda(Tinkerbell), Lincoln(Grumpy) - Happy Anniversary

GTY - @araceli carrillo - Araceli(Rapunzel), Jaylah(4, Elsa and Incredibles)

6596 - @Megan Grimes - Megan(Ariel, Birthday - October 5th), Charlotte(4, Elsa)

8578 - @Adrienne AZ Adrienne(Jack Skellington), Kevin(Donald), Grandma Rhonda, Anna(12, Minnie), Conner(10, Star Wars / Donald)[/QUOT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7007 - @Jsmncrews - Jasmine(Minnie), Will(Scrooge McDuck), Cody(14, Deadpool), Carter(10, Goofy)

6147 - @Linda Gallacher - Linda(Tinkerbell), Lincoln(Grumpy) - Happy Anniversary

8578 - @Adrienne AZ Adrienne(Jack Skellington), Kevin(Donald), Grandma Rhonda, Anna(12, Minnie), Conner(10, Star Wars / Donald)
You forgot our cabin 7022

8578 - @Adrienne AZ Adrienne(Jack Skellington), Kevin(Donald), Grandma Rhonda, Anna(12, Minnie), Conner(10, Star Wars / Donald)
What happened to us? 7007 - @Jsmncrews - Jasmine(Minnie), Will(Scrooge McDuck), Cody(14, Deadpool), Carter(10, Goofy)

7022 - @beautynbeast102800 Lance(Indiana Jones; pirates), Camille(beauty n beast; frozen, maleficent, inside out) - Happy Anniversary
Logan(Male, 13 pirates; avengers; Star Wars; chernabog; transformers) Shane(10th Birthday October 1, Avengers; Deadpool Black Panther)

What happened to out cabin in the fe

7022 - @beautynbeast102800 Lance(Indiana Jones; pirates), Camille(beauty n beast; frozen, maleficent, inside out) - Happy Anniversary
Logan(Male, 13 pirates; avengers; Star Wars; chernabog; transformers) Shane(10th Birthday October 1, Avengers; Deadpool Black Panther)

Fish Extender - Almost Time!

Confirming with everyone that all is going well. Please note that 7022 was left off the previous list due to my error. I personally had them written down but making sure everyone else didn't miss them!

Fish Extender - Almost Time!

Confirming with everyone that all is going well. Please note that 7022 was left off the previous list due to my error. I personally had them written down but making sure everyone else didn't miss them!
Thank you

Fish Extender - Final Final List!

6581 - @araceli carrillo - Araceli(Rapunzel), Jaylah(4, Elsa and Incredibles)

Logan(Male, 13 pirates; avengers; Star Wars;chernabog; transformers) Shane(10th BirthdayOctober 1, Avengers; Deadpool Black Panther)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter