Disney Wonder - Sept.30, 2018 Halloween on the High Seas!

Stateroom 7022
Dad: Lance Indiana Jones; pirates
Mom: Camille; beauty n beast; frozen, maleficent, inside out
Son: Logan (13) pirates; avengers; Star Wars; chernabog; transformers (yes I know not Disney lol)
Son: Shane 10 (celebrating his 10th Birthday. 10/1/2008): avengers; Deadpool Black Panther

Also celebrating our 18th Anniversary

Fish Extender - Almost Complete!

Please check my room(7007) for the Carrillo Family room number and any changes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7007 - @Jsmncrews - Jasmine(Minnie), Will(Scrooge McDuck), Cody(14, Deadpool), Carter(10, Goofy)

7005 - Grandma Jennifer(Maleficent), Grandma Sherry(Tigger)

6147 - @Linda Gallacher - Linda(Tinkerbell), Lincoln(Grumpy) - Happy Anniversary

GTY - @araceli carrillo - Araceli(Rapunzel), Jaylah(4, Elsa and Incredibles)

6596 - @Megan Grimes - Megan(Ariel, Birthday - October 5th), Charlotte(4, Elsa)

8578 - @Adrienne AZ Adrienne(Jack Skellington), Kevin(Donald), Grandma Rhonda, Anna(12, Minnie), Conner(10, Star Wars / Donald)

7022 - @beautynbeast102800 Lance(Indiana Jones; pirates), Camille(beauty n beast; frozen, maleficent, inside out) - Happy Anniversary
Logan(Male, 13 pirates; avengers; Star Wars; chernabog; transformers) Shane(10th Birthday October 1, Avengers; Deadpool Black Panther)

@Rint 5 people.

Last edited:

Fish Extender - Almost Complete!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7007 - @Jsmncrews - Jasmine(Minnie), Will(Scrooge McDuck), Cody(14, Deadpool), Carter(10, Goofy)

6147 - @Linda Gallacher - Linda(Tinkerbell), Lincoln(Grumpy) - Happy Anniversary

8578 - @Adrienne AZ Adrienne(Jack Skellington), Kevin(Donald), Grandma Rhonda, Anna(12, Minnie), Conner(10, Star Wars / Donald)

7002 - @beautynbeast102800 Lance(Indiana Jones; pirates), Camille(beauty n beast; frozen, maleficent, inside out) - Happy Anniversary
Logan(Male, 13 pirates; avengers; Star Wars; chernabog; transformers) Shane(10th Birthday October 1, Avengers; Deadpool Black Panther)

@Rint 5 people.
Our cabin is 7022 not 7002. Thanks for organizing this.

Reading some of the earlier posts, I saw the deadline was the 31st. Hopefully I can get onboard sooner if we do another one, Thanks Everyone, still super excited for the cruise, maybe I’ll see some of you there, my names Cristina from Lancaster, CA. I’ll be with the hubby and daughter and son! Can’t wait till we go !!

Anyone else not on the FE list can join the other site's pixie dust list. The link is a few pages back. Happy cruising!

Did you get any answers
Sorry busy weekend. I think the more talked about it we are gonna sit this one out and watch how the exchanges go since this is our first cruise. I want to make sure I do a good job and I kinda want to see how it works first so I know what I'm doing :). Thanks for being willing to add us. :)

Fish Extender - Final List!!!

I have a question do we have to gift everyone daily starting sunday ending friday?

I have a question do we have to gift everyone daily starting sunday ending friday?

No, most people gift once in middle of cruise. Sometimes people go around twice if they have special themed items for certain days. Also, you can do whatever you want cuz its to enhance ur vaycay. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter