Disney Wonder - Sept.30, 2018 Halloween on the High Seas!

I would love to habe our cabin/ family join please! We’ve never cruised or done FE before but are super excited. What do I need to do? 8578 is our cabin. Me, my husband, my mother, 12 year old daughter and 10 yr old son. Thank you!

If anyone wants to join please leave your Stateroom, Names, Ages and Genders of every person participating if unable to access the other group on the other site.
Also if you are celebrating anything special or if there are any food allergies let us know and we can add it to the list :)

Deadline - August 31st.

7007 - @Jsmncrews - Jasmine, Will, Cody (14), Carter (10)

6147 - @Linda Gallacher - Linda, Lincoln

GTY - @araceli carrillo - Araceli, Jaylah (4)

6596 - @Megan Grimes - Megan (birthday is during cruise on October 5th), Charlotte (4)

8578 - @Adrienne AZ Adrienne, Kevin, Grandma Rhonda, Anna (12), Conner (10)

Last edited:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

I just sent this link to Adrienne but it anyone else wants a bit more info on Fish Extenders this link has amazing info.

Anyone else interested? List closes Friday!

@YohoAPiratesLife4Me @Cake4 @PB2&J

Hi!
My husband and I are booking this cruise this weekend! It’s our first Cruise ever! We are so excited! We heard about the fish extender and we would love to join in the fun!

Hello all. I am just getting on here since the Cruise is now only 68 days away, but who's counting. I am looking forward to a great trip with some great people. My wife and I will be with our 6 year daughter and 5 year old son. It's their first Disney Cruise but I was on the Wonder back in 2011.

Anyone else having trouble securing parking for this cruise? Did you make a reservation? If so, where?

We have booked this cruise. Super excited to do fish extenders. Has anyone started groups yet for this?

If anyone wants to join please leave your Stateroom, Names, Ages and Genders of every person participating if unable to access the other group on the other site.
Also if you are celebrating anything special or if there are any food allergies let us know and we can add it to the list :)

Deadline - August 31st.

6596 - @Megan Grimes - Megan (birthday is during cruise on October 5th), Charlotte (4)

Can wait to start shopping for my late FE:)

So Far, see next list.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7007 - @Jsmncrews - Jasmine(Minnie), Will(Scrooge McDuck), Cody(14, Deadpool), Carter(10, Goofy)

7005 - Grandma Jennifer(Maleficent), Grandma Sherry(Tigger)

6147 - @Linda Gallacher - Linda(Tinkerbell), Lincoln(Grumpy) - Happy Anniversary

8578 - @Adrienne AZ Adrienne(Jack Skellington), Kevin(Donald), Grandma Rhonda, Anna (12, Minnie), Conner (10, Star Wars / Donald)

Last edited:

Fish Extender List - FINAL LIST

Here we go guys! Please check my room(7007) for the Carrillo Family room number and any changes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7005 - Jennifer, Sherry

Does this FE group have a name and if anyone has a favorite character please notify me

I love Jack Skellington, Kevin loves Donald, Rhonda doesn’t have a favorite, Anna loves Minnie and Connor loves Star Wars characters and Donald.

Lincoln loves Grumpy, I love them all, but Tinkerbell is good for me! We're celebrating our 35th Anniversary (but that's mostly just the excuse we use for Cruising!

Is there anyone left that want to do fish extender? If you are not able to join a group on the other site and want to do pixiedusting(gifting random cabins that will randomly gift back but not promised) or regular FE comment and let me know. Not sure who is left and want to make sure everyone is happy on this amazing vacation!

@Rint
Hi, I'm not getting any notifications:( yes we would love to join FE or pixie dust. Theres 5 in our family. I will check back tonight to see if any replies. So sad I'm not getting any notifications and missed it.

Fish Extender List - FINAL LIST

Here we go guys! Please check my room(7007) for the Carrillo Family room number and any changes.

7007 - @Jsmncrews - Jasmine(Minnie), Will(Scrooge McDuck), Cody(14, Deadpool), Carter(10, Goofy)

7005 - Grandma Jennifer(Maleficent), Grandma Sherry(Tigger)

6147 - @Linda Gallacher - Linda(Tinkerbell), Lincoln(Grumpy) - Happy Anniversary

8578 - @Adrienne AZ Adrienne(Jack Skellington), Kevin(Donald), Grandma Rhonda, Anna (12, Minnie), Conner (10, Star Wars / Donald)
Oh no!!! Any way to join still? I wasnt getting my notifications.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter