Disney World Personal Shopper - BAD TO WORSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Carolina record id #251061894 and #251061893 from the North Carolina website. Yep that’s them! Look closely on the site and you see her hand with the tattoos. Just google their names.

The YOUR WDW STORE is not them. It is a couple who are personal shoppers in Orlando. They have shown up in a couple of the video's. Most recently in the Halloween party shopping video.... I can't speak to the North Carolina crime record.

Last edited:
North Carolina record id #251061894 and #251061893 from the North Carolina website. Yep that’s them! Look closely on the site and you see her hand with the tattoos. Just google their names.

I can't find the website to look those IDs up that isn't some scam people search site. I did find a record with no picture that showed the Amy Donoho who was arrested was born 12/5 which I believe is the day she has stated in her videos is her birthday. The wdw store is definitely not them as the last poster stated.

New and relatively new posters arguing? Crazy in my book!:lmao:
Who is arguing? I'm new here, but I found this when searching the donoho sisters because I have no life and I've been watching them for a year or so. Like I said previously new traffic to this post because of the recent drama.

A new person here I signed up to reply. I'm blown away. I've followed Sea Cruisers on their vlogs. I saw posts disappear when people complained about not being able to get a hold of them. How can Amy take peoples money if she has a conviction? If its not against the law people shouldn't be giving her their money or credit card numbers. She now does group cruises and they look fun. I will no longer watch or follow them. I saw the post about the split up and thought how sad. Now I can understand the younger sister probably doesn't want to go to jail. If Amy is on welfare or disability then NO ONE should be giving her money on Patron or whatever it is. This information needs to get out. Thanks OP for bringing your information and for pursuing it.

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You may or may not have seen my post about my experience with Disney World Personal Shopper a few weeks ago. In short, I ordered a gift bag to be sent to someone at OKW during their stay and it was not delivered as scheduled, I had a hard time getting the proprietor to communicate with me, and when she did her messages were self-contradictory and inaccurate. Well, there has been a new and even more concerning development in their antics.

During the several days in which my bag wasn't delivered and she wasn't communicating, I launched a PayPal dispute. Today, the postal service delivered a box from her...it was completely empty. In my email I had a message from PayPal noting that she had provided the tracking number on the empty box sent to my home here in NY as proof of delivery of the gift bag to OKW.

There were many responses to my first post sharing even more info about this unethical business but, in case anyone was still giving them the benefit of the doubt, I think this proves that these women have poor character and do not care for their customers.

What a weasel! For your own sake, please avoid them & pass the word to others!

Thanks for posting this. You saved me from giving Amy money. People should find this out. Did you file complaint with BBB and Florida?

I'm not the same person that made the other new posts. Honestly I was just curious. I have been following the family for a few years on YouTube, and stumbled across this thread after the recent drama that has been happening on FB. Sad that they portrayed thier lives one way for videos, but in reality things were shady (but it looks like that's a recurring theme for them). Kind of feel silly for getting sucked into their videos. I'm sure traffic will pick up on this thread with recent events.

I'm feeling the same as you "kind of silly for getting sucked into their videos" I felt something was very wrong that Amy could post all these bad things about her sister and then now doesn't have anything to do with her father? Who does that so everyone can read it? Thnks to these posts I'm looking into more info on her. The criminal conviction is horrible and the different businesses that keep changing names is very telling that they were doing things wrong. People need to be and should be warned about her.

1. Do you know who i feel bad for? This is besides the people she’s scammed, those poor kids. I don’t see them ever wearing clothes that are not ripped.
  2. Shouldn’t the daughter be in school?
  3. The store is owned by CDI Marketing her friend Kerry Williams.

1. Do you know who i feel bad for? This is besides the people she’s scammed, those poor kids. I don’t see them ever wearing clothes that are not ripped.
  2. Shouldn’t the daughter be in school?
  3. The store is owned by CDI Marketing her friend Kerry Williams.
I feel bad for kids too. She may just be hiding under the law radar but what is she showing the kids? From what I saw the kids are home schooled.
I saw too where AMy is tryiing to get money given to her to go to Europe and cruise. ARE PEOPLE CRAZY giving her money? If she lives on welfare she doesn't need any more free money. I'm angry.

Last edited:
I'm feeling the same as you "kind of silly for getting sucked into their videos" I felt something was very wrong that Amy could post all these bad things about her sister and then now doesn't have anything to do with her father? Who does that so everyone can read it? Thnks to these posts I'm looking into more info on her. The criminal conviction is horrible and the different businesses that keep changing names is very telling that they were doing things wrong. People need to be and should be warned about her.
I feel the same. I even bought Disney Pins from Elizabeth back in 2016 and luckily I received them although it did take a long time to get them. I was considering going on a group cruise but obviously not any more.

I feel bad for kids too. She may just be hiding under the law radar but what is she showing the kids? From what I saw the kids are home schooled.
I saw too where AMy is tryiing to get money given to her to go to Europe and cruise. ARE PEOPLE CRAZY giving her money? If she lives on welfare she doesn't need any more free money. I'm angry.
Yeah there is no way she is living the life style she lives and having surgery (recently on her finger) without having some kind of assistance. It just doesn't add up. And the kids are just left to do whatever they want. I don't want to talk badly about kids but Manarah seems to get whatever she wants in Amy's relentless attempt to be the cool mom. Her recent attacks on Elizabeth have just made her ugly show through that thin vail she was trying to hide behind.

Hi everyone, another new poster here, although I have been following this thread for sometime and a similar thread on cruise critic, where I have the same handle. I fully admit I have created an account to respond to this thread.

My partner and I have been following the Donoho family for some time, initially because of cruising. We were patrons for a short period but we cancelled a long time ago, long before the whole family argument. We cancelled because there was no extra content worth watching (Amy playing a video game on her bed?) and we developed issues with some of their behaviour which we did not want to support. Many of the comments on Patreon are people asking for the postcards etc that they are supposed to receive for their contribution.

Having followed the entire debacle across all social media I actually feel sorry for Elizabeth. The cheek of Amy asking for money to tour Europe when she actually cannot be bothered to even cut the videos or introduce any production values astounds me. The vlogs used to be mildly informative regarding the ships and amusing to see how much food they ate/ordered. Now, it is a bit of a car crash. The children are not being adequately parented (one is being spoiled, the other neglected) and there is nothing of informative value in the vlogs at all. There was a time when we considered going on a group cruise! Having seen how they carry on that seems a bullet well dodged. I truly hope that someone takes care of the children and gets them some education as they will not be able to support themselves in adulthood otherwise.

Although I am sure the kids love it, kids need parents: not mates who get drunk and think if the children have completed their online school by typing everything into Google they are doing their role as educators. I am sure there are those who will have a problem with me voicing my opinion but if you put your life on social media you must expect some scrutiny. Perhaps if she allowed comments that were negative on her videos, forums like this would not get the traffic. I know nothing of her finances but have reason to believe the NC Armed Robbery information. On the basis of all the searching I have done, I would not recommend entering business arrangements with Amy Donoho.

One good thing is I have never been to Disney World and now we are planning a holiday to Miami! To end on a good note, we are excited to visit Miami and have found some great new channels to watch that are nothing to do with them.

Hi everyone, another new poster here, although I have been following this thread for sometime and a similar thread on cruise critic, where I have the same handle. I fully admit I have created an account to respond to this thread.

My partner and I have been following the Donoho family for some time, initially because of cruising. We were patrons for a short period but we cancelled a long time ago, long before the whole family argument. We cancelled because there was no extra content worth watching (Amy playing a video game on her bed?) and we developed issues with some of their behaviour which we did not want to support. Many of the comments on Patreon are people asking for the postcards etc that they are supposed to receive for their contribution.

Having followed the entire debacle across all social media I actually feel sorry for Elizabeth. The cheek of Amy asking for money to tour Europe when she actually cannot be bothered to even cut the videos or introduce any production values astounds me. The vlogs used to be mildly informative regarding the ships and amusing to see how much food they ate/ordered. Now, it is a bit of a car crash. The children are not being adequately parented (one is being spoiled, the other neglected) and there is nothing of informative value in the vlogs at all. There was a time when we considered going on a group cruise! Having seen how they carry on that seems a bullet well dodged. I truly hope that someone takes care of the children and gets them some education as they will not be able to support themselves in adulthood otherwise.

Although I am sure the kids love it, kids need parents: not mates who get drunk and think if the children have completed their online school by typing everything into Google they are doing their role as educators. I am sure there are those who will have a problem with me voicing my opinion but if you put your life on social media you must expect some scrutiny. Perhaps if she allowed comments that were negative on her videos, forums like this would not get the traffic. I know nothing of her finances but have reason to believe the NC Armed Robbery information. On the basis of all the searching I have done, I would not recommend entering business arrangements with Amy Donoho.

One good thing is I have never been to Disney World and now we are planning a holiday to Miami! To end on a good note, we are excited to visit Miami and have found some great new channels to watch that are nothing to do with them.

I completely agree
Their cruise blogs sort of devolved into just them showing food and drinks and no real content. Then their recent video on Unscripted Life is just them doing a terrible job trying to prove they can act better than paid actors in a movie. I am sad I wasted so much time watching.

Wow. I had come across a lot of negative stuff about these ladies about a year ago when I was looking to purchase a gift bag for our last trip. I can't remember what business name they were going under at that time, I just remember their actual names and that they most certainly were still trying to sell services as Personal Shoppers. I am super happy I did not purchase anything through them.

Reading through this thread, I kept encountering a reference to Patreon, which I had never heard of. I just looked into it, as well as their page on there, and just wow. I'm just really surprised that people actually pay money to sponsor people's trips like this in return for special access to blog posts and personalized post cards. Mind blown. :faint:

Wow. I had come across a lot of negative stuff about these ladies about a year ago when I was looking to purchase a gift bag for our last trip. I can't remember what business name they were going under at that time, I just remember their actual names and that they most certainly were still trying to sell services as Personal Shoppers. I am super happy I did not purchase anything through them.

Reading through this thread, I kept encountering a reference to Patreon, which I had never heard of. I just looked into it, as well as their page on there, and just wow. I'm just really surprised that people actually pay money to sponsor people's trips like this in return for special access to blog posts and personalized post cards. Mind blown. :faint:
I would rather fund my own adventure lol

It is very sad for the children (and they are just childrn). Amy must be thinking the more videos I can make the more money people will give me. That isn't going to happen. By Amy publicly airing all their problems and making more videos that don't make any sense she is opening herself up to scrutiny and opinion and people seeing she is not who she pretended she was. And here we are talking about the times they ripped off people, many businesses changing names, and her talking so badly about her sister.

It is very sad for the children (and they are just childrn). Amy must be thinking the more videos I can make the more money people will give me. That isn't going to happen. By Amy publicly airing all their problems and making more videos that don't make any sense she is opening herself up to scrutiny and opinion and people seeing she is not who she pretended she was. And here we are talking about the times they ripped off people, many businesses changing names, and her talking so badly about her sister.

Part of me wonders if the whole drama with Amy and Elizabeth isn't just for publicity. I just can't wrap my head around someone just letting their daughter be essentially taken away. Amy is just Manahras Aunt there are no custodial rights. Yeah they have lived together forever but she would still have no rights. Elizabeth is the parent and legal guardian. Unless there is something else they aren't sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter