Disneyland ½ Marathon Weekend~2012 Check-in!

I will try to make it Saturday as well.

And I'll see you on Friday night! :goodvibes Just wanted to double check~ her waiver says a small size t-shirt. Is that ok or do you want to check for a different size?

My friends are flying in this morning and will be at the parks before noon. I have to work but I live local so I'll be joining them Friday morning. I can't wait for a fabulous weekend with friends and running. Please or please let the weather cool down a bit.

And I'll see you on Friday night! :goodvibes Just wanted to double check~ her waiver says a small size t-shirt. Is that ok or do you want to check for a different size?

Yes you will :cool1:
She is a kids size 7, so I don't know how their tshirts are. Sometimes the small is 6-8, sometimes the medium is LOL It's a pain. If it looks really small to you just get the medium - she can grow into it :rotfl2:

I can't wait to meet you all on Saturday! 2 more days of work and I'll be headed to the parks!

We fly out tomorrow morning and are soooo excited to finally be able to run the half marathon, I've been dreaming about it for years! It will be my sixth half marathon of the summer and what a way to end my summer running season! Safe travels to everyone traveling over the next couple days and good running to everyone on Sunday!!

I just printed off my waiver so I can have that signed and ready to go, I had thought that somewhere it would tell me what corral I'm assigned to. I thought I had read somewhere here that some of you know your corral placement already. Where do I find that information?

I just printed off my waiver so I can have that signed and ready to go, I had thought that somewhere it would tell me what corral I'm assigned to. I thought I had read somewhere here that some of you know your corral placement already. Where do I find that information?

Elite 1-30
A 31-2350
B 2351-4375
C 4376-5908
D 5909-8700
E 8701-11492
F 11493-14284
G 14285-17500

Good luck to everyone in their respective races. I hope to make it to the meet on Saturday.

Ditto that!! Hoping the fog will last a little longer than normal to keep the temps down a bit.

My friends are flying in this morning and will be at the parks before noon. I have to work but I live local so I'll be joining them Friday morning. I can't wait for a fabulous weekend with friends and running. Please or please let the weather cool down a bit.

So jealous! I wish I was there right now, but I keep saying to myself this time tomorrow, this time tomorrow. But at least this year I get to stay longer. :hyper:

Yes you will :cool1:
She is a kids size 7, so I don't know how their tshirts are. Sometimes the small is 6-8, sometimes the medium is LOL It's a pain. If it looks really small to you just get the medium - she can grow into it :rotfl2:

No worries! I'll double check w/ them at the expo! Have a safe flight/and shuttle ride.

Safe flights everyone!!! We'll have our shiny new medals in 3 days!!!

Ditto that!! Hoping the fog will last a little longer than normal to keep the temps down a bit.

So jealous! I wish I was there right now, but I keep saying to myself this time tomorrow, this time tomorrow. But at least this year I get to stay longer. :hyper:

No worries! I'll double check w/ them at the expo! Have a safe flight/and shuttle ride.

Safe flights everyone!!! We'll have our shiny new medals in 3 days!!!

Thank you very much. Still don't know about the shuttle thing :confused3
Supper Shuttle is $100 round trip before tip for us :(
For that I can get a private town car to get us :moped:
I think we may just do the taxi thing

Is heat really an issue at 5:45 in the morning? I've run several half marathons here in Utah that have started at 6 am and heat wasn't really an issue. Now I'm getting a little worried...

Went for a run this morning through downtown disney and around the the resort hotels Managed to somehow get lost and had to ask for directions back to the DLH lol! They were already setting up what i believe is the start line but i could be wrong could be the finish line. So excited! It was pretty hot this morning at 8:00.

Is heat really an issue at 5:45 in the morning? I've run several half marathons here in Utah that have started at 6 am and heat wasn't really an issue. Now I'm getting a little worried...

Normally heat is not an issue at that time but the forecast at 5AM is 70-degrees. I also guess it depends on your pace so it might not get that hot before your finish. The high forecasted for race day is 90-degrees.

Normally heat is not an issue at that time but the forecast at 5AM is 70-degrees. I also guess it depends on your pace so it might not get that hot before your finish. The high forecasted for race day is 90-degrees.

I was really hoping for a few degrees lower - bummer :(

And wanted to say - GO GET 'EM, LADIES AND GENTS!! I wish you all a fast-paced, safe and enjoyable DL Half. :thumbsup2:goodvibes

noga said:
Are you guys going to either of the meet ups?
I am not sure if I will make it to any of the meetups because I am with other people but I will try for Saturday. However if you see me at any point just say hi :thumbsup2
Getting so excited. Today will be the last run of the week :cool1:

I might be at the meet on Saturday. If I don't see you then look for the red queen at the race Hoping to not get swept :)

I'm just visiting from the Tink 1/2 thread too and wanted to wish you all a happy running weekend!

Get out there and have lots of fun! We can't wait to hear all about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter