Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

does anyone know why the All Stars would be completely booked for Feb 8 -13, 2018?

We are heading down in about 10 days. Do we get to find out which part of the hotel we are in? I know there are different sports, and I am curious where we will be....

We are heading down in about 10 days. Do we get to find out which part of the hotel we are in? I know there are different sports, and I am curious where we will be....
You will not find out until you check-in at the Front Desk,or it you use online check-in,you "may" get a text message with your room number before you arrive that same day.:)

If you booked Preferred you will be in the surfing section,Surf's Up! or the football section,Touchdown!.

If you booked Standard you will be in the basketball section,Hoops Hotel or the tennis section,Center Court or the baseball section,Home Run Hotel.:)

You can also call Disney and place a room request on your reservation.:)

Calm before the Storm!lol:)

And it looks like the Argentina 15s may be in a really BAD mood when they arrive!lol:)
Well,Argentina miraculously has made it to the Knockout Round.

They will play France in a World Showcase v. The 15s match.lol:)

So The Argentina 15s will be in a good mood when they start arriving at Sports-for now anyway!lol:)

You will not find out until you check-in at the Front Desk,or it you use online check-in,you "may" get a text message with your room number before you arrive that same day.:)

If you booked Preferred you will be in the surfing section,Surf's Up! or the football section,Touchdown!.

If you booked Standard you will be in the basketball section,Hoops Hotel or the tennis section,Center Court or the baseball section,Home Run Hotel.:)

You can also call Disney and place a room request on your reservation.:)

Thanks. Appreciate it!

Thanks. Appreciate it!

I'll just add as we have just arrived,. I did not book preferred, so therefore made a request through TP. We arrived before our assigned room was ready, which was completely opposite to what I requested. The CM at check in wanted to find us an available room and since our request was no where near met there was no need to wait for that room. Although she could not meet my specific request, she got us in the section I wanted.
I'm glad I did not do online check-in now since we would've just gotten the room number of the original room, which would've been a dissappointment.
Perhaps it was TP that didn't help? I know they did fax, but I also note requests through Disney when I make my res.
Point is, they are able most likely to get you in to your section, at least, day of.

Point is, they are able most likely to get you in to your section, at least, day of.
And,if a request is not available on check-in day,and a Guest is willing to change rooms,there may be a room opening up in a day or 2.:)

We've done that a lot(we stay long enough to make changing rooms to get what we want worth it).:)

Can you buy cases of bottled water at the food court? If so, does anyone know the cost?
8 Packs of 12 ounce Dasani is what is currently available.:)

They are available in Sport Goofy(the Merch Shop) and "I think" also in End Zone Food Court.:)

37977875251_7979fe1c1c_h.jpg

Can anyone confirm that both shampoo and conditioner are supplied? (Not the combo formula) Thanks!

If I've already done my online check in, can I put in any request? I wanted to request the surf section and early check in. I don't have an option to choose any request online.

If I've already done my online check in, can I put in any request? I wanted to request the surf section and early check in. I don't have an option to choose any request online.
I was surprised when I checked in online two days ago and couldn’t make requests/selections either. Not sure why! Usually you can request a floor and section.

Yes, in AS Sports this week. It is 3 separate pumps together in the shower-- shampoo, conditioner and body wash. I didn't think I would like it, but I actually did.
Excellent! Thanks so much for responding! This is exactly what I was hoping someone would say. If it is the sea salt scent, we also surprisingly liked it quite a bit when we tried it last trip!

Excellent! Thanks so much for responding! This is exactly what I was hoping someone would say. If it is the sea salt scent, we also surprisingly liked it quite a bit when we tried it last trip!

I think it was sea salt, we left for WL yesterday so I can't check, but pretty sure that was it. I liked it and my hair seemed to too, lol

Can you please tell me if they have body lotion?

Thanks

No.

Anyone know if they sell those packs of 6/8 mini boxes of cereal in the gift shop? Half gallons of milk?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter