Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

It's just a section of the food court that is closed off and you can't take the side entrance to it, you have to walk closer to the pool bar to enter coming from touchdown/home run. The rest of the food court was completely unaffected.

Thanks for clarifying.

Anyone know how long the rehab will take?
Or what they are doing?
No info so far other than the Chip & Co report-hopefully the outdoor tables and added seating in Game Point will "make up" for the seating area under Refurb.

I'm sure they will try to be finished with whatever they are doing before the "invasion" of The 15s!lol:)

No info so far other than the Chip & Co report-hopefully the outdoor tables and added seating in Game Point will "make up" for the seating area under Refurb.

I'm sure they will try to be finished with whatever they are doing before the "invasion" of The 15s!lol:)[/QUOTE

When is the invasion of the 15's? I know the info is somewhere in this thread.

I'm sure they will try to be finished with whatever they are doing before the "invasion"

Sorry I really messed that up. Anyway when are the 15's coming?

Late June/July/early August with the ENTIRE month being "Ground Zero"!:)

Oh and it is a "World Cup Summer" so HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS!lol:)

OMG! We will be there August 19 to 24 hopefully they will be gone by then.

OMG! We will be there August 19 to 24 hopefully they will be gone by then.
They will.:)

While there is a chance of a small group or 2 at just about any time,the vast,vast majority,if not all,of The 15s will be back ins school before your dates.:)

I am mostly worried about the weather. How hot will it be in July? I know, really hot. During past trips, we would stay at the park all day. This time, we will probably plan a cool off trip back to the ASSports. Can anyone tell me how long we can plan for the trip from monorail to hotel room door?

I am mostly worried about the weather. How hot will it be in July? I know, really hot. During past trips, we would stay at the park all day. This time, we will probably plan a cool off trip back to the ASSports. Can anyone tell me how long we can plan for the trip from monorail to hotel room door?
This is our first time staying at all stars, but I always plan on at least an hour from the time we leave the park to the time we get back to our room. Its so hard to tell how long you will have to wait on a bus.

This is our first time staying at all stars, but I always plan on at least an hour from the time we leave the park to the time we get back to our room. Its so hard to tell how long you will have to wait on a bus.

Same here, this is our first Sports stay, but for POP an hour travel time to and from the parks is what I plan, it's usually less. If I have an ADR or FP at the park, I usually get to the resort bus stop 90 minutes just to be safe. We did get stuck in traffic last year due to an accident near our resort which added another 30 minutes to the trip.

We’re staying Sept 15-22 and I am so excited! We are finally under the 100 day mark and I can’t focus lately I just want to plan and read and organize everything having to do with our trip. I don’t want to wish the summer away but I just can’t wait for our trip!

We’re staying Sept 15-22 and I am so excited! We are finally under the 100 day mark and I can’t focus lately I just want to plan and read and organize everything having to do with our trip. I don’t want to wish the summer away but I just can’t wait for our trip!

I cherish the anticipation. Planning and preparing is just as much fun for me!

Making another quick trip with DS(16) next month. He has a baseball tournament within a hr. drive so what better way to end the weekend then to drive over for a couple days! Love ASsp, and fitting being he plays baseball,lol..., plus a little one on one time mom and son!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter