Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Found another CM . Dawn Marie is from poly . Love seeing so many familiar faces !!!

Patty from GF rpc said the bread pudding this morning is the same at theirs .

The little bags for the candy ? How cute is that?

Just like GF I grabbed ham , cheese , croissant early and put on the room . Then when I was hungry at 11a I was all set.

The desserts Saturday night.

FCC2D301-AA18-4A9D-81B0-79034BFAF237.jpeg8E7C2A30-47BE-4161-AFC1-7EC8187164C6.jpeg476FFDDF-0F5B-4A31-AD01-E0405B12DB53.jpeg561EB907-D152-4F1A-8D94-D9415E9870ED.jpeg

Does GF club level have any extra benefits these days other then lounge access and room location. I would totally splurge if the fast passes were still available but it doesn't sound like it. I don't really care about the lounge since we prefer to eat out properly at restaurants on vacation. The room location just seems magical. With the orchestra gone tho it just seems way too expensive compared to a lagoon view outer building.

Based on what you posted I think the outer building works for you at this time .
I’m doing a night because DD26 loves the scones and the tea room is still closed . I also got the GPdisvount for it.

Trish, thank you for all the wonderful pictures! It is so nice to see this thread back to what it should be, pictures and talking about what is happening at the lounges. I cannot wait for your trips to the BW and GF! You know I am living vicariously through you until Jim and I can get through his cancer treatments and we can go! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

I totally agree!
As for the CL Experience as a whole, no robes, no slippers, no daily assistance for passes and special meals, etc...I’m so not there!
What happened to those extra benefits that only the CL Guests get to experience?
Sadly what happened is Covid-19.

I’m at the airport . What a quick trip ! It was fun traveling with friends vs family . We had a wonderful time !

Glad you all enjoyed the pics !

Overall have to say it was so close to what we are used to . The CMs were all wonderful .

I had some air conditioning issues. The resort has been closed a long time. I arrived late Thursday abs took a cold shower and reported the issue Friday morning at 7a.

When i got back at 1p the room was still not repaired so I was given a ready room to take a nap. However by 4p it still wasn’t done . I started to get frustrated because I paid for Savannah view and the ready room was a pool . At that point the said
move to another SV room . Guess what ? It was 78 degrees . Oh no !

However the engineer said he WAS GOING TO FIX IT.

I came back from the lounge to check and room was blowing cold. A 2nd engineer was there . They made sure the heat worked too .

So overall ya sure it’s easier to stay in one room . However things like that are out of their control .

I had access to a room at all times . They helped with luggage . A manager walked me to the new room as well.

Overall I felt they took my concerns seriously .

The manager had a bottle of wine and glasses put in my room too . That was a nice touch .

DH saw Tom Bricker at breakfast this morning lol!

We just met Tom at the Magic Kingdom earlier today! He was taking pictures of Tron construction and we followed him into the Big Top. Had a nice conversation. We really enjoy his blog. I feel like such a celebrity stalker.

We are waiting for the pool to reopen at WL. We put our suits on and were looking out from our deck to see where shade might be when everyone up and left. Must be lightning in the area.

I’m at the airport . What a quick trip ! It was fun traveling with friends vs family . We had a wonderful time !
Thanks for all the pic's and updates as the CL world reopens. Have a safe trip home and relax knowing that you brightened the last few days of many here on DIS.

Rest up for next month, you set a high bar for your trip and the 50th kickoff! We know you will share lots of great updates daily. "No pressure".

:yay:pixiedust::chat::drinking1:dance3:

Dave

Overall have to say it was so close to what we are used to . The CMs were all wonderful .

I had some air conditioning issues. The resort has been closed a long time. I arrived late Thursday abs took a cold shower and reported the issue Friday morning at 7a.

When i got back at 1p the room was still not repaired so I was given a ready room to take a nap. However by 4p it still wasn’t done . I started to get frustrated because I paid for Savannah view and the ready room was a pool . At that point the said

I came back from the lounge to check and room was blowing cold. A 2nd engineer was there . They made sure the heat worked too .

So overall ya sure it’s easier to stay in one room . However things like that are out of their control .

I had access to a room at all times . They helped with luggage . A manager walked me to the new room as well.

The manager had a bottle of wine and glasses put in my room too . That was a nice touch .
Safe travels. I loved all your pictures, thanks for posting! Sorry you had such troubles with your room but glad they took you seriously.

We just met Tom at the Magic Kingdom earlier today! He was taking pictures of Tron construction and we followed him into the Big Top. Had a nice conversation. We really enjoy his blog. I feel like such a celebrity stalker.

We are waiting for the pool to reopen at WL. We put our suits on and were looking out from our deck to see where shade might be when everyone up and left. Must be lightning in the area.
My DH did end up going to talk to Tom Bricker when he saw him in the lounge getting appetizers later. DH told him how much he enjoys his blog, so I guess he’s probably used to people approaching him lol! I hope y’all are having a great trip! We were at the pool for a while earlier. It’s been sunny here, but we all know how spotty those thunderstorms can be around here! Hope you made it to the pool!

I book CL mostly for the breakfast/wine/snack convenience. We do make use of the lounge hours: if I knew I would be skipping happy hour every night, I would book a regular room. We never used the extra FP feature, or the ADR planning, or the robes, but I would take advantage of getting any 'problems' resolved at the CL desk. I do feel like I have an advocate when I am staying CL.

Those things make it worth it to me. Our upcoming split stay is regular room/CL room due to how we planned our dinners and parks.

Thanks to Trish for posting all of the photos. :wizard:

Thanks for all the updates!! I am getting so excited for our 1st stay in AKL CL 9/26 - 9/30!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter