Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Can I add club level to an existing room only booking? Can we pay extra for club level? I tried to find a room with club level for our dates - but no luck

Can I add club level to an existing room only booking? Can we pay extra for club level? I tried to find a room with club level for our dates - but no luck
What resort? The only one I’ve heard of for which this is possible is WL. Anyone else?

I will always try to do CL if I’m with family, but with the prices and sad recent discounts, it’s tough to justify when solo. For my upcoming trip with AP discount, I had CR CL at $1026 (lowest). GF TPV non CL discount was much larger, $647 a night (I could save 110 or so a night by going with standard view, but I wanna watch FW from my room if I don’t have CL). I mean, I’m sorry, but the GF rooms are gorgeous, and that difference pushed me over the edge. I love GF CL, but those were double the non-CL. Even I have my limits! I did non-CL at GF last year when CL was unavailable, and honestly, it was…peaceful. As @trishadono said, no need to get civilized to grab coffee or have a glass of wine. I can live without it:). I will report while there :). I AM looking forward to a big splurge on CL at GCH in my home state this June, though!

It is really telling about people’s limits, seeing some of the veterans here posting about non-CL and off property.
@2vets , very good point, club level is a 'better value' (haha) or easier to justify when traveling with family. It is also much easier to justify when the discounts are at the previous percentages (as you mentioned- I am guessing $1,026 for CR CL was that measly 10% discount!). It is very telling to see so many diehard CL fans consider alternatives due to pricing.
We also did non-CL at GF during the RPC closure and I agree, it was a peaceful, wonderful trip. But this speaks to our CL addiction- we book more CL trips anyway 🤣, I cannot WAIT to hear about your GCH CL splurge trip!
You are welcome. Honestly I don't know how people go to disney without asking others for input. My bestie took her 5 grands and I made her take lessons with me once a week(the app can be hard if you have never used it.). THEN i found out they booked kids in aBC villa and them in the resort side. NO YOU CAN"T GET ROOMS NEAR EACH OTHER!

Needless to say , the stalking queen with less than 30 days to arrival got them a 2 bd and studio at CCV and called and got rooms adjacent. PHEW the pressure.

That Evermore looks interesting! I look forward to your CL pix!
@trishadono , I am laughing reading your post, it must be hard to watch people book/ plan WDW when you are a 'DisVeteran', but so much fun to help them! I imagine your "stalking queen" abilities were very much appreciated, as is your input and expertise here! :)
And yes, I look forward to sharing our CL trip report, too! We have not been since 2022 (RPC, but nothing to report as nothing was new then) so we are excited to try both the revamped RPC and our first CR CL stay. Although that sounds nowhere near as exciting as your upcoming CL stay at Disneyland Paris!!! :love:

Last edited:
Is the Poly Tonga Lounge similar to how CR Atrium/Tower lounges work - so it’s a fully independent operational lounge - or is Tonga more of a refreshment station and you need to go to the main building for hot food offerings?

Thank you!
Hello. I am new to this thread but spent the weekend reading over 100 pages so I wouldn’t ask stupid questions…..that being said :rolleyes1…..is the Tonga Lounge the same lounge off of Ohana? Is there club level offerings here as well as the regular club level lounge? I just booked a 2bd Ambassador Suite at the Poly for our 2 adult kids, their spouses, us, and our 3 grands (they will be 6,3, and 2 yo at trip time July 2025). Hoping hubby’s and my back can handle the pull out sofa bed in that suite because I think the kids would benefit from having their littles with them in their bedrooms. Had a little sticker shock over the total (5 nights CL with all of us having 5day park hoppers) but it’s only money, right?
Has anyone been able to get bounce back offer for 2025 since they just opened up bookings?
So if memory serves me correctly, I thought a bounce back was when you booked an open ended reservation for an upcoming trip before leaving the current trip. Is that right? How do you learn of bounce back rates? I wouldn’t mind saving some cash on this particular trip.

Thank you for everyone’s vast knowledge on all things CL. We only experienced CL once when we had a late check in to WL after a travel debacle (we were pixie dusted CL there for our only night before moving to Caribbean Beach). I hate to spoil our kids with club level because we will probably never do that again if we are footing the bill. :rotfl2:

Hello. I am new to this thread but spent the weekend reading over 100 pages so I wouldn’t ask stupid questions…..that being said :rolleyes1…..is the Tonga Lounge the same lounge off of Ohana? Is there club level offerings here as well as the regular club level lounge? I just booked a 2bd Ambassador Suite at the Poly for our 2 adult kids, their spouses, us, and our 3 grands (they will be 6,3, and 2 yo at trip time July 2025). Hoping hubby’s and my back can handle the pull out sofa bed in that suite because I think the kids would benefit from having their littles with them in their bedrooms. Had a little sticker shock over the total (5 nights CL with all of us having 5day park hoppers) but it’s only money, right?

So if memory serves me correctly, I thought a bounce back was when you booked an open ended reservation for an upcoming trip before leaving the current trip. Is that right? How do you learn of bounce back rates? I wouldn’t mind saving some cash on this particular trip.

Thank you for everyone’s vast knowledge on all things CL. We only experienced CL once when we had a late check in to WL after a travel debacle (we were pixie dusted CL there for our only night before moving to Caribbean Beach). I hate to spoil our kids with club level because we will probably never do that again if we are footing the bill. :rotfl2:
We have only stayed in Hawaii, but I was curious so I did some digging around and found the following information about Tonga which might be of interest to you.

(1) Continental breakfast, afternoon snacks, and evening cold appetizers are also served in the Tonga building along with the use of an espresso machine and a refrigerator filled with soft drinks, juice, milk, and bottled water. However, if oatmeal in the mornings and hot appetizers in the evening appeal, then it will require a trek over to the Hawaii concierge building lounge.
This was from:
https://www.wdwluxuryguide.com/experience/walt-disney-world-resort/accommodations/magic-kingdom-resort-area/disneys-polynesian-resort

(2) They also had a picture showing the Tonga club area:
https://www.wdwluxuryguide.com/images/slideshows/_resized/Polynesian_Suite_concierge_lounge.jpg

(I removed the reference to free room service as Dave006 pointed out in the post after this one that it is not available since COVID.)

Last edited:
.is the Tonga Lounge the same lounge off of Ohana?
You are confusing the Tambu lounge in the GCH with the Tonga Suite building's Tonga CL lounge. The Tonga CL has a very limited selections for food and drink, mostly comprised of snacks, fresh fruit, and basic soft drinks and alcohol, while the Hawaii lounge serves hot food like all the other club lounges.so you would need to go to the Hawaii Building to access the full CL offerings.

Note:: Before the COVID closure you also had unlimited access to a limited menu of Private Dinning (room service) for the Tonga Suites. Since Private Dining has only returned to the GF at this time no Private Dinning is offered for the Tonga Suites.

Not exactly. Bounce-Back offers are available while you are staying on site and up to 7 days following your active stay. They are only offered through the end of 2024 at this time.. You call 407-934-7639. The offerings often change throughout the year so you may be able to modify your Bounce-back dates later in the year. You would need a stay in 2025 before your July 2025 vacation.

Note:: You have 7 days from checkout to do that and each adult on the original reservation can book Bounce-back offers.

Dave

Thank you for this info. Yes, that is a small area.
You are confusing the Tambu lounge in the GCH with the Tonga Suite building's Tonga CL lounge. The Tonga CL has a very limited selections for food and drink, mostly comprised of snacks, fresh fruit, and basic soft drinks and alcohol, while the Hawaii lounge serves hot food like all the other club lounges.so you would need to go to the Hawaii Building to access the full CL offerings.

Not exactly. Bounce-Back offers are available while you are staying on site and up to 7 days following your active stay. They are only offered through the end of 2024 at this time.. You call 407-934-7639. The offerings often change throughout the year so you may be able to modify your Bounce-back dates later in the year. You would need a stay in 2025 before your July 2025 vacation.

Note:: You have 7 days from checkout to do that and each adult on the original reservation can book Bounce-back offers.

Dave
Thank you. After I posed the question I started reading the Poly thread and realized my error.
Thank you for explaining the bounce back. I recall doing this before. We definitely do this for the DCL cruises, similar in theory. Maybe hubs and I will need to book a short trip prior to the big one in July. I assume the BB offers aren’t guaranteed though.

@ksromack - Just wanted to say I hope you enjoy your Tonga stay. The suites are (IMHO) amazing and staying in Tonga is such fun. We did a multi-family/multi-room trip there several years ago and as the organizer and bearer of the burden of making sure a dozen people ages 1-75 were happy, it was a fantastic trip. Happy to answer any questions.

Can someone please help me with the current configuration of the 1 bedroom suite at Beach Club? It looks like there's only a king bed in the bedroom and a queen sofa bed in the sitting room? Didn't they use to have 1 king and 2 sofa beds? I'm so confused.

Many thanks.

Can someone please help me with the current configuration of the 1 bedroom suite at Beach Club? It looks like there's only a king bed in the bedroom and a queen sofa bed in the sitting room? Didn't they use to have 1 king and 2 sofa beds? I'm so confused.

Many thanks.
The 1 bedroom suite we stayed in back in December had a king size bed in the main bedroom as well as a twin sleeper sofa, and a murphy bed in the living room. Not sure if the murphy bed was a queen or a full, it seemed smaller than my queen bed at home, but I may be wrong.

Murphy bed:
PXL_20231207_183102959.jpg

Sleeper sofa:
PXL_20231207_183129296.jpg

ETA both open:
PXL_20231208_131119562.jpg
PXL_20231207_183301837.jpg

The 1 bedroom suite we stayed in back in December had a king size bed in the main bedroom as well as a twin sleeper sofa, and a murphy bed in the living room. Not sure if the murphy bed was a queen or a full, it seemed smaller than my queen bed at home, but I may be wrong.
Thank you so much! The pictures are extremely helpful.

Are there any recent-ish pics of the Poly CL offerings? We’re debating whether to treat ourselves to non-CL TPV or Resort View CL on our debarkation day from the Wish, since we fly out late the next evening and aren’t sure whether or not we want to go into a park. Leaning strongly towards doing CL since we have access to the lounge all day both days even though we are just booking 1 night.

Are there any recent-ish pics of the Poly CL offerings? We’re debating whether to treat ourselves to non-CL TPV or Resort View CL on our debarkation day from the Wish, since we fly out late the next evening and aren’t sure whether or not we want to go into a park. Leaning strongly towards doing CL since we have access to the lounge all day both days even though we are just booking 1 night.
1710532487798.gif

IMG_2287.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter