Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any information about Toledo been released? I haven't heard mention of it in months but want to make sure we can book a table for our July stay when our reservation window opens up!

Given that the website has these rooms as a booking category I find it hard to believe there wouldn't be dedicated CL rooms. Most likely a CL floor like most other places. This isn't like the old Business Class rooms, they are charging a good premium for these and I expect they will be first class.
Have you heard/read anything about what the Tower Club Level lounge offerings will be? Do you suppose it will be limited like the old Business Class lounge, or will it be more of a true CL offering with breakfast, afternoon snacks, and light bites/desserts in the evening? Assuming beer and wine will be offered.

Thanks! I have been looking at Buzz's site. It is just crazy how there is such a lack of information. I called my agent and she couldn't give me anymore details either.. we booked the tower for End of August... Something new and different and a great rate we couldnt pass up.

Thanks! I have been looking at Buzz's site. It is just crazy how there is such a lack of information.

It's crazy, but it's completely normal for WDW. Heck it took 3 months after the room refurb was completed at Pop Century for the website to be updated with pictures and descriptions.

It's crazy, but it's completely normal for WDW. Heck it took 3 months after the room refurb was completed at Pop Century for the website to be updated with pictures and descriptions.
But with pop and past renovs info was leaked. I guess new rooms in a tower make it hard for passer bys to get pictures thru the windows lol! I am also curious was the lobby will have, will they add a coffee place, grab and go, shopd or will this remain in the original el centro. From my understanding check in is moving to the tower and the former check in area will be made into a sitting area. So will all other amenities shops , restaurants and stores remain in El Centro or will be some removed or added in the new tower building. I guess we will see!

Have you heard/read anything about what the Tower Club Level lounge offerings will be? Do you suppose it will be limited like the old Business Class lounge, or will it be more of a true CL offering with breakfast, afternoon snacks, and light bites/desserts in the evening? Assuming beer and wine will be offered.

No official information yet, but I am expecting a full CL experience.

The old Business Class rooms were only about $50 per night more than a standard room. I was pricing out some dates at Christmas time and CL was $200 per night more than a Standard room and over $100 per night more than a standard tower room. I also suspect that some conventions may book CL and the idea is to provide them with a first class experience.

This is all educated speculation on my part. I don't have any inside information.

Quick question...is there somewhere at CSR I can buy a case of bottled water? DD has a medical condition that requires her to drink a LOT of water, and she easily drinks a gallon a day so I'll need to have a good supply at the hotel. We're only at Disney for 4 days, so not worth making a grocery run for if I don't have to.

Quick question...is there somewhere at CSR I can buy a case of bottled water? DD has a medical condition that requires her to drink a LOT of water, and she easily drinks a gallon a day so I'll need to have a good supply at the hotel. We're only at Disney for 4 days, so not worth making a grocery run for if I don't have to.

Panchitos has always had cases of the smaller bottles unless that has changed since our last visit. They are like half the size of the ones I usually order from Garden Grocer.

Panchitos has always had cases of the smaller bottles unless that has changed since our last visit. They are like half the size of the ones I usually order from Garden Grocer.
When we were there in December, after the rehab of Panchitos, they had two coolers with Dasani 8 packs (12oz) bottles for $4.49. They did not have cases out unless you have to ask for them.

Just returned from my 4 day trip to CSR. I have to admit I was very skeptical about staying at a moderate since I have been fortunate enough to always stay deluxe. I was mighty surprised! I absolutely loved it there! The rooms are a nice size and absolutely beautiful inside. Better than some of the Deluxe. We were given a room in the Cabanna section but this was right in front of the construction. The room was facing a pool which was nice to look at but the tower construction did not. They were happy to switch rooms the next day and gave us building 3 Casita. This was awesome. I will def be returning and hope to book during the food and wine festival with an overlap of a Halloween party. Anyone here happen to know those dates? Oh and thanks for answering all my questions before I left for my trip. You were all spot on!

Just returned from my 4 day trip to CSR. I have to admit I was very skeptical about staying at a moderate since I have been fortunate enough to always stay deluxe. I was mighty surprised! I absolutely loved it there! The rooms are a nice size and absolutely beautiful inside. Better than some of the Deluxe. We were given a room in the Cabanna section but this was right in front of the construction. The room was facing a pool which was nice to look at but the tower construction did not. They were happy to switch rooms the next day and gave us building 3 Casita. This was awesome. I will def be returning and hope to book during the food and wine festival with an overlap of a Halloween party. Anyone here happen to know those dates? Oh and thanks for answering all my questions before I left for my trip. You were all spot on!
Halloween party began in August last year and food and wine began the end of August.

Considering a stay at Coronado Springs in December 2019. I haven't read through all the construction details. Does anyone know if all the construction will be completed by the 2nd week of December 2019?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter