Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! :D

While researching if we will use bus or Uber/Lyft from here during our stay, I've read that the drive to each park from CSR is pretty short! Seems to be most centrally located hotel.
That is yet another of the MANY reasons I love CSR! I don't typically have a car there, but even the bus rides to the parks are very reasonable in terms of time.

I'm booked at CSR for a conference the week of Labor Day. Wondering what will happen now with the NBA. The conference hasn't been canceled and planning to proceed. Will be interesting to see what happens. Going to follow this thread to see what types of notices others are getting for their reservations.

First post here! I'm booked at CSR Tower Club Level for August and September. Wondering what's going to happen to my reservation. The uncertainty is killing me.

First post here! I'm booked at CSR Tower Club Level for August and September. Wondering what's going to happen to my reservation. The uncertainty is killing me.
Hopefully we hear something soon. I have res. In November. Glad I'm not supposed to go in July so we can see how.they handle opening and any possible moves to other resorts.

I have reservations in November also. I think that the only thing we can do is wait and watch. If it looks like it is too restrictive or Covid has exploded we will cancel.

Based on what I've read about the amenities being provided to the teams at the resorts as well as the NBA's commitment to being in an extreme bubble, I would not expect to stay there until the season is over. The top seeded teams are placed there and will be there through the Finals in Oct.

KTP just posted this. They have decimated the menu. I sure hope that's temporary!

Removed from Rix Sports Bar and Grill:
  • Ale-batter Fish & Chips
  • Bacon Cheeseburger
  • Black & Blue Burger
  • BBQ Ranch Burger
  • Ceasar Salad
  • Florida Grouper Sandwich
  • Queso Fundido Burger
  • Rix Reuben
  • Short Rib Chili
  • Turkey Burger
  • Wedge Salad

Has anyone been moved from CSR due to the resort not being open when the resorts reopen? I'm just curious as to where people were moved to. We are to check in 7/22.

Has anyone been moved from CSR due to the resort not being open when the resorts reopen? I'm just curious as to where people were moved to. We are to check in 7/22.
We were supposed to be at CSR-GDT starting Monday. They moved us to Riviera.

We also have a CSR-GDT CL reservation for the end of July. Not sure what they are doing with that one. I hope we find out before Monday so that I don't have to stress about it while AT Disney.

We often attend a conference held at CSR every year in July. It was cancelled this year but a friend told me that people who kept their hotel reservations were offered at room at the CR. No idea what type of CSR room they had booked.

I have a reservation for CSR in August but I haven't heard anything about mine. I'm betting it will be moved to CBR (or Riveria?) since that's the only other moderate open in August. I probably won't end up keeping the reservation as I don't think we'd want to go but if they moved me to the CR I would be super tempted lol.

Hello! I haven’t been to GDT since they offered a cast preview to tour it. I know a complaint was no mug refill station in GDT. Have they added that or do you still have to go to El Centro to get drinks? Thanks!

Called Diney today. Was told CSR not opening until October. Was also told it's not going to be an NBA Hotel. Had CSR GDT water view booked. Was offered CBR Preferred. Declined that switch and booked regular rate at a Deluxe.

We were scheduled for a CL tower suite at GDT and they moved us to a 1BR at Riviera

I apologize if this answer is buried in the threads and perhaps I didn’t phrase my search correctly, however does anyone know what building convention goers stay in? My wife wants to try CSR but we are worried about it being too busy with convention folks. Thank you.

Could someone tell me what the parking fee is for The resort? And is it a per night fee or per day fee. I have a 8 day/7 night stay in Dec and am considering driving

I apologize if this answer is buried in the threads and perhaps I didn’t phrase my search correctly, however does anyone know what building convention goers stay in? My wife wants to try CSR but we are worried about it being too busy with convention folks. Thank you.

We usually attend a conference held at CSR every year in July (cancelled this year) and we've found that they have put convention folks all throughout the property. I haven't been since they opened the new tower but from our experience Casitas 1 was closest to the convention center. We've been put in every section of CSR when we were there for a convention. My guess is that convention folks would want to be in Casitas #1 or the new tower (just cause it is new and perhaps nicer). Even when I've stayed there and it wasn't our convention time, I never noticed the convention people very much and there's always a good cross section of your regular vacationers. CSR is one my favorite resorts and I think the new construction looks amazing - I wouldn't hesitate to stay anywhere there!

Called Diney today. Was told CSR not opening until October. Was also told it's not going to be an NBA Hotel. Had CSR GDT water view booked. Was offered CBR Preferred. Declined that switch and booked regular rate at a Deluxe.
Rubbish! It's been posted nearly everywhere in news outlets that the top seeded teams are staying at CSR 🙄 -- We're still waiting for our TA to get back to us as we have a ressie in a GDT Water View King room 9/27-10/4. I am not open to a CBR move. I'm really perplexed that Disney thinks that GDT to CBR is a comparable move. If I could talk to them myself I would press them on it and say if it's 'comparable' I'd like a future GDT room at a CBR price 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter