Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
could somebody help me find threads/pages on the Poly Bungalows? I have been trying and trying including the 'search' and can't find any trip reports - nothing. sure don't like this new format. would appreciate any help thanx

Your morning view from Fiji...
View attachment 118662 Yesterday's magical recap:

~Flight took off and landed early.

~ME bus waiting for us with only a 10 minute wait on bus before departing.

~First dropped off so less than a 30 minute trip to Poly.

~No room text so worrying...

~Walk into lobby around 12:45 and stand behind other guests checking in, but Sean comes and gets us, puts leis on us gives us a warm welcome and announces...the EXACT 3 requests I faxed AND room is ready:faint:

~Grabbed some lunch (looooong line at CC) and split a Dole swirl with DD. Nice CM even offered to pour them into separate cups. The CM said I got the bottom and DD got the top:p

~DME bags arrived exactly 3 hours after us.

This morning, DD and I burned some calories at the gym in preparation for Kona breakfast:)

They're still looking for you...

Kook what a beautiful view! Thanks so much for posting! Looks like things have gone great for you so far :). Just curious, did you book a standard view room? That is lovely!

Now that I'm home I figured out the photobucket thing again
This was our room view from the second floor of Samoa

It worked out great. Mere steps to the pool, Lanai, CC, Trader Sam's. A short walk to the monorail and busses. Could not see Wishes from the room but that was easy to solve

Great pics! Looks like you had a great view! Did you miss not having a balcony? Thanks for sharing, I'm so excited to stay at the Poly next year!

Now that I'm home I figured out the photobucket thing again
This was our room view from the second floor of Samoa

It worked out great. Mere steps to the pool, Lanai, CC, Trader Sam's. A short walk to the monorail and busses. Could not see Wishes from the room but that was easy to solve

great location, looks similar to the third floor view we had of the old pool 11 years ago!

Does anyone know why this thread is so hard to find and not showing up in the first few pages of the disney resorts section? I have to continually search for it and this time it was on page 12.

Does anyone know why this thread is so hard to find and not showing up in the first few pages of the disney resorts section? I have to continually search for it and this time it was on page 12.

The resort FAQs are now in the "Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video" sub section of the Disney Resorts section.

Now that you've commented you can also find it by checking your subscribed threads too, that's how I find it now :D

Can't believe two more sleeps till we are here !!!!

Quick question ...is there automatically an iron in a standard room ? I might have had to jam some clothes into a suitcase

Great pics! Looks like you had a great view! Did you miss not having a balcony? Thanks for sharing, I'm so excited to stay at the Poly next year!
While a balcony would have been nice, we sort of felt like the outside tables at KK were our balcony. Fine without it

KOOK - have a wonderful stay!!!

So far, we are. Thank you:)

Kook what a beautiful view! Thanks so much for posting! Looks like things have gone great for you so far :). Just curious, did you book a standard view room? That is lovely!

You're welcome. I call this the secret Standard View:ssst:. The west side of Fiji faces the GF, part of 7SL and has its own beach which is usually deserted. Fiji is also as far as you can get from construction, very close to GCH and GF gym. However, it's furthest from TTC, but we don't mind at all. I think it's the perfect SV longhouse, especially the west side. We even have a partial monorail view:)

I have a sticky stuck at the top of the Resorts forum with links to all Resort Information threads, past and present.

View attachment 118756 We fly down tomorrow. My nails match my Magic Band! lol. I'll be posting live from the Polynesian CL.

Awwww, cute. Happy travels.

could somebody help me find threads/pages on the Poly Bungalows? I have been trying and trying including the 'search' and can't find any trip reports - nothing. sure don't like this new format. would appreciate any help thanx
One more for not liking the new format

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter