DLP secrets!

ooh can't wait for those pics Kristoff! I love the secrets!

Ahhhh - I've just spotted your name on it Kristof!!!! You're right - some of them go back a long way!!

I really appreciate the response to this post,it was a very long time ago that i started it and i was very surprised to see it still being used.and all the secrets are excellent,i hope theres even more to come soon.Thanks to all!

TeamJones22

Are you by any chance Welsh ?:confused3 :rotfl:

Thats a great website & page - so much to look out for!

All these secrets are wonderful, thanks so much for sharing, especially Krisoff's page!:sunny:

this thread is GREAT! and handy to see the secrets too Kristoff! great site!

will print everything out so can study it on the journey!

I am getting ready to go and copying and printing off bit to show my children whilst we are there.
Thanks to everyone for sharing

glad to see this post is going strong seems a lifetime ago that i wrote that.Hoping to see some new 'secrets' with the new attractions and stuff,so anyone who sees of one,please do put it in.are there any in the disney village,aside from the tropical storm thing(rainforest cafe),or the dancing waiters in annettes?

raptor1982 said:
Hey People!

The DLRP secrets & facts page is now up and running at Photos Magiques. A lot more will be added in the future ofcourse! :cool1:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/specials/secrets/index.php

Studios and village links don't work
mickeys_dreamers_i00000b.gif

Grump!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter