DLP secrets!

Thanks for bringing this up again. It reminded me that I still have to finish those pages. Will do so tonight. :smooth:

Kristof - that page is absolutely fascinating - I'll be noting all these days and looking for them on our next visit - photographic evidence will be brought back of the ones we find!

dlpSteve said:
Kristof - that page is absolutely fascinating - I'll be noting all these days and looking for them on our next visit - photographic evidence will be brought back of the ones we find!
Great idea Steve :)

Thanks for the web site. I'm finding it hard to find info on DLRP. All the books I have found are either really outdated or there is not much detailed info. I'm a planner and I am totally spoiled from the great books on WDW and DL. Anyone know of any great books for DLRP?

:earsgirl: I agree with Cyrano, the best DLRP guide l have found is the Brit's Guide to Disneyland Resort Paris by Simon Veness. There is a new version out 31st March, 2006. I bought the current version (2004-2005) yesterday (using a Christmas gift voucher!) because l am going to DLRP before end March. It is very readable, in fact l've been reading bits of it at every available opportunity since l bought it.

Also, have AA Guide to Disneyland Paris which l picked up for £2 from Matalan just before Christmas. it is quite good also. I don't like to spend too much on guide books because they seem to be out of date quite quickly. :earsboy:

crmscotland said:
:earsgirl: I agree with Cyrano, the best DLRP guide l have found is the Brit's Guide to Disneyland Resort Paris by Simon Veness. There is a new version out 31st March, 2006. I bought the current version (2004-2005) yesterday (using a Christmas gift voucher!) because l am going to DLRP before end March. It is very readable, in fact l've been reading bits of it at every available opportunity since l bought it.
Don't forget to take it with you as you get 20% discount of Planet Hollywood when you show the book :)

Cyrano said:
Don't forget to take it with you as you get 20% discount of Planet Hollywood when you show the book :)

Must remember pack it (and remember to take it along PH if we are going to eat there). 20% discount would just about pay for the book. :cool1:

Having the book encouraged us to eat there. I had read more bad reviews about it than anywhere else so was really only encouraged to go by comments in the book and on this board.
We had a great meal and there was good service. The only thing i would say is think about what time you are going to eat as thre is no reserving and it can be busy.
We willl be going again next year.

Too many people to quote and thank! I'm going to search the web tonight for the suggeted books. Thanks for the web site links too. I finally feel like I can start to plan properly. What would we do without the DIS? :confused:

I went to AAA (American Automobile Association) the other day. When I asked for any info they had on Disneyland Paris they looked at me like I was crazy. I guess not to many people go there from here (Ohio). LOL They offered to order me one from the web site bu I already have. Hope it comes soon.

crmscotland said:
:earsboy: Will you be able to get the new version out 31st March 2006? :earsgirl:

I had to order the current one used form Amazon. I will buy the new one when it comes out for up to the date info. For now I'll have to use the one out now. I have got to start planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter