DLP secrets!

This page has been amazing! so excited about all the secrets!

will look out for them when i visit DLP in june!

just wanna saw thanks to everyone for their nice welcome messages! what a nice forum!

couldnt find the photos kristoff :( am off on monday and id love to see if there is an updated list of the secrets i can show the kids :0 also another vote for the updated brits guide, fabby book :)

I would like to see the secrets page too - when I click on the link it says the photos have been moved. Where should I look?

I would like to see the secrets page too - when I click on the link it says the photos have been moved. Where should I look?

This site is run by a member who posts infrequently on the DIS. Would be better to contact the webmaster through a link on their website :)

Tried doing this but no response. We are off next week :cool1: - so does anyone have a list of secrets. I have noted the ones mentioned in this thread? It will be fun to spend time looking out for them - especially since the park is likely to be crowed over Easter so don't know how many rides we will be able to do.

Thanks for that link - great. Lots of secrets noted down. Can't wait now. Last time we went we were rushing around trying to fit in all the rides. This time I want to be more relaxed and appreciate all the detail.

I think some of those are not really secrets but good to see some behind the scenes :)

If you really want some "extra" information about the park I would suggest you take a guided tour.
For more information please contact City Hall.
(perhaps I'll be the person who will help you) :)

If it's ok with the moderator I'd like to *bump* this Going to DLP for the first time this year, and would like to know if any of the afore mentioned secrets are still there. Anyone who's been to the parks recently is encouraged to post any new secrets, or confirm that the other ones are still up to date.

:surfweb:

As the person who originally posted this about 6 years ago i think an updated version would definitely be a good idea; the park has changed so much since i posted this and im sure there are lots of new secrets as well!

Does anyone know what the commentory says in the phantom manor in the stretch room?

I would love to know what he is saying but my french is only very basic so i cant keep up with it as he is saying it.
thanks
belle x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter