Do you actually use the coffee maker in your room?

Do you use the in room coffee maker?

• Yes I do

Votes: 90 58.1%
  • No I dont

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • I use it but not for coffee (explain)

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters
The coffee makers at CSR are Keurig so they are kcups. It happened with the remodeling.
Not sure about other Disney resorts. :flower1:

It was a Keurig at the BC in December. Now that I know they have them, I may bring some of my own K-cups in Feb. I wasn't particularly enthralled with their coffee selection although it wasn't bad. But I have my favourites and they're easy to pack. You can only fill these machines with one cup of water at a time so I have no worries about stale water - it's easy enough to look and dump out if so. Also you really can't cook anything in a Keurig that only holds one cup of water (I'm sure people have tried, but the likelihood is low enough that I'm not worried). We used to get up late and head right to a TS restaurant for breakfast but last month we had to be up early because of the holiday crowds and it was sure nice to make a cup of coffee while DH was showering and then have one ready for him when he was done before we headed out.

I'm usually up earliest and go fetch coffee from wherever (depends where we stay). I like getting out of the room anyway .

I would only use the coffee maker in a pinch .

I've always wondered if the Coffee provided was at a cost or not so I never use it. Plus I enjoy waking up early and walking down to grab a cup from the QS in the hotel.

I haven't at Disney because I didn't stay in a resort that had one but it's a toss up if I use it elsewhere. One thing I do love about Hamptons is their coffee available in the lobby. For some reason I almost always get one when I stay at Hamptons. For that reason I don't often get one in my room if I can get one in the lobby.

Newbie question here: all of the hotels have keurigs or are there any with a regular (filter) coffee maker?

Newbie question here: all of the hotels have keurigs or are there any with a regular (filter) coffee maker?

Some Keurigs, some Mr. Coffee drip types and most have a 2 cup Cuisinart that takes round, flat pods that look like round tea bags with the coffee in them.

Depends on the resort and room type.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter