Do You Drink?

Do You Drink?

• No: I'm a teetotaler for religious/cultural/health/whatever reasons.

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • No: drinking just doesn't appeal to me.

Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Yes: but only at Mass/church.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Yes: but only socially.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes: I enjoy adult beverages with meals, when I'm bored, etc.

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Yes: I'm a big, staggering drunk.

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters
I have a couple of frou-frou drinks I enjoy, but don't have them very often. Maybe once a month.

Yes. I quit drinking for 4 months this last year because I could feel it becoming a problem (come from a long line of alcoholics...I know what it does to families..).

Then, life got really rough in November and I started drinking again. It hasn't been all consuming like it was. So, it's going ok.

Beer is my drink of choice. As are bloody Mary's and gin and tonics. YUM!

That bar is amazing! Who is the tiki-god looking fellow in the green diamond on the right-hand side of the fridge, and the blue square on the left-hand side?
Thank you! They are Tikis painted for us by a friend. It's a Tiki bar, there is thatch and signage above out of the picture. I'll take another picture and post it soon.

Thank you! They are Tikis painted for us by a friend. It's a Tiki bar, there is thatch and signage above out of the picture. I'll take another picture and post it soon.

In the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room, in the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room, all the birds sing words and the flowers croon....

Oops, I thought that was your pic ,Rastahomie, so I guess I'm going over to Squirlz's instead but bring some Diet Cola and join us. ;)

Socially, at parties, at home, at dinner. If I feel like having a drink I have one. I have a drink maybe once every two weeks. Sometimes because it just tastes good and my SO and I are bored, sometimes we're hanging with friends, sometimes it's just a drink at dinner, sometimes we want to have a drink while watching Netflix or we get invited to happy hour. It just depends.

Once or twice a year I'll go out with friends and after a few drinks I think I'm Sheman (I just start to feel really good, being social, hanging with friends) and start yelling out "shots!!" After that it's downhill. I swear to never do it again until 6 months later when I forget all about it and do it all over again.
Wow, you are my drinking twin. I could've written this myself!

It's neat, but why do you have a toaster-oven at your bar?

It's in our garage so that is actually a kitchenette. The bathroom is on the left in the picture. It's a shower short of being a house.
I haven't been to an actual bar for a while, but that sounds pretty much like I remember them...:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter