Do You Enjoy Haunted Attractions Like Scare Houses?

I love them. I am going to a local one (Barrett's Haunted Mansion) next Sunday with my friend and my cousin - then we are going to go watch The Walking Dead season premiere together after!

I like them, but only if they are very, very good. Most of them aren't. Even the ones at Halloween Horror Nights were disappointing, but I think that was mostly because of the crowds and that the line never stops so you see that person 10 people up jump and you know it's coming. I used to really like the Universal Monsters walk-through haunted house at Universal Studios Hollywood. That was a permanent installation (well, it was) and much more up to my standards. I hardly waste my time with the ones that pop up around here, though if a group of friends want to, I'll go along.
I have to agree HHN used to be my favorite, but there are so many people now they just keep rushing your through, so you see all the scares ahead of time. We enjoyed going through during the day for the tour, it was the best part. We have a really good one up north in Danville Vermont, middle of nowhere, huge corn maze they turn into what's called Death North. For a small Podunk town, they do an awesome job, plenty of scares. You can buy tickets in July. It sells out every year.

Yes, I love them!! This year is my 10th year of going to Halloween Horror Nights. It's my favorite event and I do hope you get the chance to go one day, rastahomie!

There's a local haunt here where the actors are allowed to touch you. It was so scary that my chest actually hurt when I left the maze!

Ironically I don't watch a lot of horror films- I get too scared. But the jump scares in a house are more fun than scary for me.
Yes, love them. Where is local haunt? I plan to go to as many of them as zi can while I am un Florida. Gonna hit up HHN on 10/25.

Nope, I hate them and I fully admit I'm a big chicken. There is a live action Halloween scare place near our house and we've never been. DS used to make us change the channel when their radio commercials came on. My kids are chickens too!

Yes, love them. Where is local haunt? I plan to go to as many of them as zi can while I am un Florida. Gonna hit up HHN on 10/25.

It's called The Shallow Grave in Winter Haven. It's about 45 minutes from Universal. There's another local haunt that I haven't been to, but have heard good things is A Petrified Forest, about 30 minutes from Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter