Does Pixie Dust Help with Decision-Making? A 2012 PTR! NEW! 6/30 pg.85

Welcome back!
Getting back into flow of the real world is very hard.
Can't wait to read about all of your adventures.

Sorry we had to leave and miss the 'Ohana meal and golf. It would have been fun to watch. :laughing:

I'm glad the crowds weren't too bad for you. I guess we are used to the heat, but October, November, and December trips are fabulous for not sweating, for sure. ::yes::

I really hope all four of you had a good time in your own ways. I am very proud of you for riding Tower of Terror! :woohoo:

Welcome Home Jackie! I saw your pics on FB - looks like you had a great time. You said all in all it was wonderful- wondering what the "alls" are :rotfl2: Hopefully no meltdowns. :goodvibes

Welcome back Jackie & glad to hear the crowds were not as bad as you expected.:thumbsup2

Cannot wait to hear all about it. That's great that you spent time with Anita & gang. Must have been so much fun.

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear all about the teenage drama, the heat, and the (not so scary) crowd levels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter