Double the Anniversaries, Double the Fun! Jan 2013 PTR | TR HAS STARTED! 2/13

Hey everyone! We are in the car on our way to our hotel.. Just thought I'd mention that I'll be live-tweeting our Disneyland trip (when I'm not taking photos, haha) so if you want to follow along, my twitter name is snoogibear. :)

Can't wait to share our trip with you all!!

Ahhhhh! I'm not on twitter! You have me half wanting to join just to follow you...but I have resisted b/c I don't need ANOTHER social network to obsess about! :lmao:

HAVE A FABULOUS TIME!!!!!!!!

Twoboysnmygirl said:
Ahhhhh! I'm not on twitter! You have me half wanting to join just to follow you...but I have resisted b/c I don't need ANOTHER social network to obsess about! :lmao:

HAVE A FABULOUS TIME!!!!!!!!

Just type in her screen name you don't have to have an account to read only to "tweet" hope that helps :)

Just type in her screen name you don't have to have an account to read only to "tweet" hope that helps :)

When I go on Twitter I get a screen where you have to sign up or log in. I can't find any place to just follow another person without making my own account.

Just a quick peek out of lurkerdom to say: I love your TRs, Dani! :wave2:

In the midst of catching up and am currently reading your "Norway" tale. I love the attention to detail you put into your writing! Super helpful for trip planning of my own. :coffee:

Hope you're having a great time! :yay:

Hey everyone! :wave: We're home safe and sound from our awesome trip to Disneyland! :goodvibes

We had to be up at 4am for our flight, and didn't get to bed until after midnight last night, so as you can imagine, we're both pretty exhausted.

I took a nap earlier but I'm still pretty exhausted and feeling run down, and we're trying to get everything ready for the work week... aaaand I'm trying to start to go through the 1500 photos I took on our trip. Yes, 1500 photos over a period of 2 1/2 days, hahaha. :scared1:

Anyway, I promise that as soon as I start the TR for this trip, I'll post a link here! You'll be able to find the TR on the Disneyland Trip Reports boards, as well. I can't wait to share this whole trip with you guys.

Let's just say that over a period of 2 1/2 days, we spent aroooound 33 hours in the parks (and that's not counting time spent in DTD). :rolleyes1

Okay, new TR soon! I'll still update this PTR whenever something comes up for our WDW trip (which is only a month and a half away now, hahaha, INSANE).. but a lot of my time will be dedicated to our DL TR because we got a LOT done.

Here's one sneak peek photo from our trip:

file-174.jpg

Okay, I promise I'll post a link soon!! :)

Welcome back!! Cant wait to hear all about it!!
Getting ready for work the day you get home from vacation is DEPRESSING :(

I have been MIA from your P.T.R. for a little while. I am all caught back up now. Loved the New York trip update......and I can't wait to hear about DisneyLand!:cool1:

Hey guys! Matt reminded me not to neglect my PTR for our WDW trip, so I wanted to pop in and let you know how things were going!

So get this. I checked my iPhone this morning and I see THIS:

004ADA7F-4A1B-44B7-B37D-BF0BD6586E8E-5341-00000801F072461C.jpg

I mean, seriously? We are only 38 DAYS AWAY FROM DISNEY WORLD. I just can't believe it! I knew time would start to fly by but holy cow, we are way closer than I thought we were!

So insane. I think I've been so focused on Christmas this year, plus trying to write about our Disneyland trip (which if you haven't checked out the TR for, you should! I posted a link above, and also in my signature!)... but yeah, we're just so much closer than I thought we were to our trip!

Once Christmas is over, I think we'll (or I'll) be doing into full-fledged list-making/planning/packing mode. I just can't wait to be HOME at Beach Club again, and to see Cinderella Castle, and Spaceship Earth... I could go on, but Matt pointed out that going to Disneyland made him that much more excited for our WDW trip.

I actually took care of the LAST thing we needed to take care of for that trip a few weeks ago when I booked us the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party! :yay: Reservations finally opened up for January, and I was actually able to make our reservations online which was a nice change of pace! I'm pretty excited that we're doing the Dessert Party since I've um... never seen the fireworks at Magic Kingdom. :scared1:

Silly, I know, but now I finally will be able to! We also scored the party for $24 per person since we'll be there in the off-season, which is very nice. We'll be doing that on the night of the 23rd I believe.

So that was literally the final reservation I needed to take care of. We are 100% booked for everything, so now we wait! And well, I start to think about everything I want to pack and everything I need to buy. :laughing:

It's also nice because we took care of our park tickets when we bought our Premier Annual Passports in Disneyland! It feels FANTASTIC to have the whole trip entirely paid for, outside of gifts and fun things to bring home.

Just so I'm not leaving you guys without ANY photos, this past weekend Matt and I went to WildLights at the Woodland Park Zoo here in Seattle. It was unfortunately disappointing, as it's the first year they decided to do it and wasn't very big at all. I'd probably just go back to ZooLights at the zoo down in Tacoma next year instead.

That being said, we still enjoyed ourselves and I got a few photos that I liked...

zoolights.jpg

zoolights2.jpg

zoolights3.jpg

zoolights4.jpg

zoolights5.jpg

zoolights6.jpg

zoolights7.jpg

zoolights8.jpg

zoolights9.jpg

Anyway, that's about it for now! I'm planning on writing a longer update for my DL TR here tonight, so hopefully I can get that up and posted by tomorrow morning!

I'm sure I'll be back again soon when we're in the 20s... and then teens.. until our WDW trip! AHHHH! :hyper:

I can't believe you're going so soon! That's just so exciting. I've been wanting to go to the Wishes Dessert Party forEVER! I bet that will be an awesome way to experience Wishes for the first time!

Yay! Glad you updated, I cannot believe it's just 38 days and you just got back from DL! Savannah & I are at 56 today and I'm itching to get our Dessert Party ADR made, but they still haven't opened up February! There's some rumors of sometime in the next week or so, so I just keep obsessively checking to see if it opened. :p

Oh and I forgot you asked on my TR what editing software I was using. I use Nikon Capture NX2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, it's a million times more user friendly than Photoshop and cheaper as well. I only do 2 things with photoshop and those are burning and if I add text to anything, but other than that, NX2 does it all and MORE. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter