Dragon float caught on fire !!!!

DisFanDad

DIS Veteran
At MK NOW .... people running. . Absolute madness ...

Otherwise don't think it's major....

Not sure and nothing major i.dont think.... people literally ran .... they stopped parade and evacuated characters and CMs. Now have it roped off and can't get close.

Not sure and nothing major i.dont think.... people literally ran .... they stopped parade and evacuated characters and CMs. Now have it roped off and can't get close.

Certainly we all hope there are no injuries, but truthfully I think this float will now get shelved (at least temporarily).

Dc8IrlRW4AAMtYk.jpg

Via twitter

That’s crazy! Hope everyone’s ok.

I can imagine this is the last time the dragon will breathe fire, though I can see the float returning if it isn’t too damaged

Do we know how or why people would’ve been hurt? Being trampled by running people maybe? Not sure how the fire itself would’ve caused injury to anyone other than maybe the float operator.

maybe from smoke inhalation if it got low enough? Though likely could be being trampled by other panicked guests

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter