Dragon float caught on fire !!!!

It will be interesting to watch other Disney floats with fire affects such as the incredibles float in Disneyland and the Maleficent replica in Paris.
I’d expect them to go through a similar process airlines do after an incident (extensive checks of the systems to make sure they’re in working order). Unless it’s really something that they’re concerned about then maybe they’d pull them

This makes me so sad. I really hope there are no injuries! Hearing the crowd reaction to the fire was always a highlight of the parade for me. Safety first though, of course!

This makes me so sad. I really hope there are no injuries! Hearing the crowd reaction to the fire was always a highlight of the parade for me. Safety first though, of course!

Not to chest thump, but I worked directly with ONR (Office of Naval Research). They preached to me, safety, safety, safety (although I presented alternates). We all hope for no injuries! But, I surmise, this float will be heavily scrutinized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter