DS is on ESPN!!!

Regina

<font color=teal>Maybe I’ll “accidentally” drop a
At least the back of his head is on the Panthers/Redskins game highlights.;) It's on today's "Sports Center" on ESPN.

When you see Kevin Lockett of the Redskins catch the touchdown pass, you'll see a young man wearing a tunic with a "K" on it run over. THAT'S MY BOY!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

He's an intern with the Panthers. He had a great time at the game. He got to talk to Jesse Armistead, and, being a long time wrestling fan, he was surprised to see Ric Flair on the sidelines. Turns out, he's a Spurrier fan.

It's an indescribable feeling. He is such a wonderful young man. I am so happy for him.:) :)

That's neat, Regina!!!! :bounce: Always a joy to see the kids succeeding and doing what they enjoy. I'm happy for you!!!! :sunny:

TOTALLY COOL !!!!!!!!

I wish our son was on ESPN.

Maybe someday.........................

Steve

Thanks!

We haven't seen him in a month, and I have to say, the back of his head looks great!:p :p :p

VERY cool!! He is a celebrity.....well closer than any of us, anyway!! ;)
What a terrific experience for him! You and Gary definitely have bragging rights for this one!
CC

That's so cool!!!!!! I'm VERY impressed, Regina! What a neat guy you have for a son! :) :) :)

Congrats to your son Regina--I can see you beaming all the way down here!!! :D

Sue Ellen

Wow Regina! Were you able to get it on videotape? Must have been cool to see him on TV. :D

I would be proud too, Regina, and you <b>should</b> be proud. It sounds like your boy is making a success in his career already and he hasn't even finished school yet.

I'm so happy for your son and his proud mamma :)

Cool. I've never had a body part on TV. LOL. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter