DVC for SSR 10 per point closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI, we need a 2br at beach club, boardwalk or Old key west from June 22-28. Please let me know if this would work. Thanks!!

Hi, Im interested in a Deluxe Studio or a One-Bedroom Vacation Home @ SSR for the weekend of 9/14 - 9/17.

Sending you a PM....need to book ASAP...hoping you still have points remaining! :goodvibes

Hello....I am looking to rent points For two studios at the Beach Club Villas

One studio for check in on Friday July 20 and check out on Wed July 25.....98 points

One studio for check in on Sat July 21 and check out Mon July 23......40 points

I have rented points twice before so I am familiar with the process....

Hello....I am looking to rent points For two studios at the Beach Club Villas

One studio for check in on Friday July 20 and check out on Wed July 25.....98 points

One studio for check in on Sat July 21 and check out Mon July 23......40 points

I have rented points twice before so I am familiar with the process....

I'm looking to rent points for two studios at the beach club villas.

One studio for check in*on friday jul 20*and check out*on wed july 25..98points

One studio for check in*on sat July 21*an check outon mon July 23...40 points

I have rented points twice before so I am familiar with the process.*
Thanks,
Lynette

We have 2 adults & 2 children traveling to Disney 7/4- 7/8/12. Looking to buy points to say at Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom, or Contemporary. We are looking to stay in a studio, do you have the points to purchase?
Thanks!

Hi -
I am interested in some points for transfer/rent. My home is SSR. I am looking at possibly 100 pts. Please message me if you have points still available. Also, my email is dbprimeaux@yahoo.com. Thanks!!:)

Have used points twice before. Looking for a studio from May 26-June 2. My choices in order of preference are WL, BW, BLT and OKW. Would you have enough points? Would appreciate it! Thank you so much!:dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter