DVC for SSR 10 per point closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a booking for akv 08-29-12 to 06-05-12. Studio would be fine. Let me know if available. Studio would be fine. Dana

Hi I am looking for 56 points 4 nights 7/15/2012 - 7/19/2012 Deluxe Studio at BMV, OKW, AKV or KV

Considering a treehouse this fall: 9/29 - 10/5, 4 adults and 2 kids. I'm a previous DVC member.

D4D

Hi Ken, tried to pm you a couple of times. Not sure it's working. I need 65 points for may 6-11 2012 OKW studio. Can you help? Thank you much!:thumbsup2

Do you have Aulani available for 4/26 - 4/28, 2 bedroom villa, standard view. Thanks!

Hello,

Looking for the following...

Dates: 4/15/12-4/22/12

Resorts:
WL
or
SSR
or
OKW

Studio Room at any of the above resorts.

Thank You!

-Daniel

Keno999-

Thanks for your quick response. I got your PM but I can't PM back yet. I'm going to hold off on your suggestion for now and see if I can come up with other options.

Thank You!

Ready to make a reservation for check in Sept 23-check out Sept 28 5 nights. I need a 2 bedroom. First choice is Animal Kingdom savannah view, second choice is Old Key West, and third choice is Boardwalk. Can you help?

Am looking for point for AKV value studio or AKV std studio for May 1 2012 To May 4 2012. 3 Nights. 2 Adults .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter