DVC Wonder, West Coast Cruise May 15 through May 20, 2019,

I'm incredibly sorry I missed this conversation. Been busy with the wedding, visitors, and closing on a house. But it's ok. We'll still have a fun time!
Please get in touch by Tuesday....the 23, so I can get your information out.

Is anyone who is on the cruise interested in a breakfast meet on the first morning. It’s a day at sea, most of us do eat breakfast, it’ll be a chance to meet some fellow cruisers. Post here if you would like to do so!
We would be interested. Though for us it will depend on the time plus the session schedule. If there is something we’d like to attend in the morning then we would eat quickly to make the session, so might have to leave earlier than a few others.

We would be interested. Though for us it will depend on the time plus the session schedule. If there is something we’d like to attend in the morning then we would eat quickly to make the session, so might have to leave earlier than a few others.

Whatever time the sit down breakfast opens would be our breakfast time.... gather 10 minutes or so in atrium!

Anyone else? I understand about programs, and I am also hoping to see Penguins.

Breakfast get together... first morning Sea Day. Who else is interested!

Whatever time the sit down breakfast opens would be our breakfast time.... gather 10 minutes or so in atrium!

Anyone else? I understand about programs, and I am also hoping to see Penguins.

Breakfast get together... first morning Sea Day. Who else is interested!

That sound like fun. What area are we taking over?

That sound like fun. What area are we taking over?
On the Wonder the dining room that has sit down breakfast with menu is Triton’s. Find the time Triton opens for breakfast on the first sea day. We will meet 5-10 minutes before Triton opens. Sometimes there may be a character meet in the atrium early, so instead of meeting in atrium, we will meet by the side door.
Are you interested? It will be a chance to meet and enjoy breakfast together!

On the Wonder the dining room that has sit down breakfast with menu is Triton’s. Find the time Triton opens for breakfast on the first sea day. We will meet 5-10 minutes before Triton opens. Sometimes there may be a character meet in the atrium early, so instead of meeting in atrium, we will meet by the side door.
Are you interested? It will be a chance to meet and enjoy breakfast together!

Yes, I am. But it depends in how I wake up! But really breakfast sounds great, to then enjoy the day of activities~

For the breakfast meet...I have posted this in the conversation with some Candy Exchangers, but here’s our picture, if you want to come. I will try to remember to wear our Christopher Robin shirt! (I love the movie.)

D53BFA94-8491-4604-AE79-9E7AEC6DCE07.jpeg

Hi everyone, I am a DCL veteran (17 cruises) but this will be our first DVC Member cruise. I'm wondering if anyone knows why there are no princess or Frozen meet and greets listed on the site like there are for other "normal" DCL cruises. Do they have M&Gs on DVC Member cruises?

Hi everyone, I am a DCL veteran (17 cruises) but this will be our first DVC Member cruise. I'm wondering if anyone knows why there are no princess or Frozen meet and greets listed on the site like there are for other "normal" DCL cruises. Do they have M&Gs on DVC Member cruises?
We have had the specific Princess and Frozen meets on the longer 7-might Member Cruise to Alaska in 2015, and the New England 4-night Member Cruise in 2016, so I too was surprised to not see opportunities for those under reservable activities. I never asked why not for this one, I figure I will check Navigator after we board or ask guest services.

Yes, I know on previous DVCMC’s there have been these meets. Tom and I chose the Frozen meet picture as our freebie picture one year. I definitely have pictures with the Princesses as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter