East Coast Checking In!

As I told Morgan, a little anxiety is normal, I'd be more worried if she wasn't anxious. I'm sure Megan will do fine. I'll be thinking of her!

It was great to talk to you too. I hope my Kennedy accent wasn't too distracting :rotfl2:

As I told Morgan, a little anxiety is normal, I'd be more worried if she wasn't anxious. I'm sure Megan will do fine. I'll be thinking of her!

It was great to talk to you too. I hope my Kennedy accent wasn't too distracting :rotfl2:

thanks....didn't ever hear it!

I work hard to keep it like that. My mother says words like "four" with 2 syllables. :lmao:

I wouldn't know you lived in MA by your voice....:

love all the different sounds and words people use all over the country

we lived east coast, south, midwest, west coast, deep south...all so different

We moved from Massachusetts to Florida when I was 4, kids used to make fun of the accent, so I stopped having one (neither NE or Southern), but sometimes I lapse into one or the other, especially when I get to Florida...

We moved from Massachusetts to Florida when I was 4, kids used to make fun of the accent, so I stopped having one (neither NE or Southern), but sometimes I lapse into one or the other, especially when I get to Florida...

Megan wishes we had lived in the south longer (she was born in Charleston SC) she loved Shawna's & Brooke's accents when we saw them in FL.

let's see if I had picked up every accent I'd talk really funny

from Seattle
moved to FL
moved to CO
moved to MT
moved to LA
moved to MO
moved to SC
moved to PA
moved to FL
moved to PA
moved to FL
moved to PA
moved to CA
moved to WA
moved to MO
moved to TX
moved to MO
moved to SC
moved to NJ
moved to PA
moved to NC
moved to CA
moved to WA

from 1994 - 2010 I have moved a total of 39 times....some states we moved multiple times!

Holy cow!

:rotfl:

our shortest stay at a job was 2 1/2 weeks our longest was 18 months until we moved to Modesto CA Oct 2005 and stayed until Jun 2010, but Jim travelled a lot back and forth to smaller jobs, we knew when Megan was born we would have to settle somewhere when she started school.

What did Jim do?

built golf courses! was working for Jack Nicklaus when I met him, left Jack end of 1997, worked for 3 more companies until june 2007 when he started his own company doing renovation work on courses and home landscaping to fill in down time ...we did good the first 1 1/2 yrs until the economy went down CA was hit so hard...we struggled in 2009 until he contracted out with an old employee in NY and did a lot of travelling from NY/CA/Trinidad....then Haiti...

he loved what he did and was so creative and everyone loved him that ever met him :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter